Grimlock Smash!

In Whimlock's cell, Rimedraft says, "Whimlock. Wake up. I, Autobot Scout 102.938 Alpha-Victor, am here to get you free."

Whimlock wakes up and asks, "You are the rescue mission?"

Rimedraft answers, "One out of a selection 98 others chosen for this mission."

Rimedraft types in the controls and Whimlock's restraints unlock.

Whimlock then asks as Rimedraft gives him his heavy weapons, "You know where Shockwave is?"

Rimedraft answers, "Yes. But first things first, Shockwave's experiments on you and your team was to turn you all into robot dinosaurs in the likeness of the dinosaurs on the prehistoric organic planet known as Earth in the Omega Quadrant's Milky Way galaxy."

Whimlock nods, gesturing Rimedraft to continue.

Rimedraft then says, "And in the process of making your new dino form a Tyrannosaurus Mcraeenis, Shockwave put a command block on your T-Cog to prevent you from transforming except in heightened states of rage. And in the process of Shockwave rerouting your cerebral circuitry to enhance your physical strength to City Titan levels, your intellect is reduced greatly. But (He pulls out 2 tools) my tools right here when connected to your armor can remove the command block and allow you to transform to beast mode at will, as well as to help you retain your strength and original intelligence levels with no difficulties."

Whimlock asks, "Is there any way to change us back to our vehicle mode selves?"

Rimedraft answers, "In short terms, no. Shockwave's work on that part is irreversible. But Photonblade did give me the power to bestow upon you and your fellow Dinobots the ability to become Triple Changers to recover your vehicle modes, complete with the schematic designs of your vehicle modes being downloaded back into your processors and T-Cogs."

Rimedraft plugs his tool onto Whimlock and after 3 seconds, the command block on Whimlock's transformation cog is deleted permanently, along with his T-Cog turned into a Helix T-Cog that recovers the schematics of Whimlock's vehicle mode.

Whimlock then says before asking, "Thank you. So, what's the plan?"

Rimedraft answers, "Long story short, Shockwave built a replica of his Space Bridge tower from the Sea of Rust right here in Kaon as a backup plan in case the original tower was destroyed, which was indeed destroyed by an Elite Guard team assigned by Optimus Prime to find you and your team."

Whimlock then asks, "And what do you want us to do about it?"

Rimedraft answers, "Since Megatron has reformatted Trypticon into a Doomsday Class Decepticon warship called the Nemesis, we need to hold the Space Bridge portal to Earth open long enough for the Airbright, the Angerneion, the Annflex, the Arclight, the Ark, the Atlantis, the Axalon, the Azusa, the Balis' Lament, the Barksyde, the Battlestar, the Beast With Wings, the Boomsday, the Breath's Head, the Bull Pose, the Calabi-Yau, the Chromia X, the Concordat, the Darkstar, the Decicater, the DieCast, the Eclipse, the Eight Track, the Faber, the Fateful Archetype, the Flash Frenzy, the Graviton, the Gung Ho, the Hemocyanin, the Hub Bot, the Hyperborea, the Hyperion, the Iron Hope, the Jumpheart, the Kemper Peacefulness, the Lancer One, the Lancer Two, the Lea Lag, the Lemuria, the Longbow, the Lost Light, the Mantlo, the Messenger, the Miranda II, the Mirror-Manifold, the Nanatsunoko, the Natal Consequence, the Nightbird, the Ogygia, the Orion, the Peace Without Revolution, the Peaceful Revolution, the Priam, the Rictory, the Roarworld, the Rodpod, the Rusty Mace, the Salvaburg, the Scale Fire, the Sell's Point, the Skyfire, the Skyroller, the Sojourner's Passage, the Spanner, the Spiro, the Spy Claw, the Spycutter, the Star Arrow, the Steelhaven, the Stenemesis, the Stonehenge, the Strong Moral Principle, the Strongshot, the Sunder Arrow, the Thegastar, the Trash Action, the Trion, the Tsunami, the Valiant, the Van De Graaff, the Wydra Cannon, the Xantium, and the Yukikaze to fly our armies through so that when they arrive to Earth, they can not only form an alliance with the homo sapient humans, but also so they can mine and duplicate more than enough Energon to help further reboot and purify Cybertron's core."