A Desperate Plan

At the crash site of the Titan Scorponok's remains where he was retrieved by the Decepticons under Ironspan's command for Energon, Perceptor asks, "(Filtered) Jetfire, report in."

Jetfire replies, "I read you, Perceptor. I'm holding over the impact site."

Perceptor then says, "(Filtered) Our mission is a go. I've taken the liberty of reprogramming a Decepticon maintenance probe. Simply follow the diagram I'm uploading."

Jetfire states, "I used to be stationed on Scorponok equally to Trypticon in terms of time, remember? I can find my way."

Perceptor points out, "(Filtered) Your knowledge remains predicated on the unproven assumption that the layout was unaltered in the transformation from secondary space station to smoldering wreck."

Jetfire replies before transforming to his jet mode to follow the maintenance probe, "Point taken. Well, lead the way, little buddy."

Jetfire follows the maintenance probe and after coming across a cooling fan room, Jetfire remarks, "Incredible. Some of this place still functions."

Perceptor explains, "(Filtered) Yes, my scanners indicate that individual subsystems are still operational, but Scorponok's spark is likely inert. Any activity is the result of automated systems."

Jetfire asks as he uses his Thunder Blast Shockwave ability on two different Energon detection barrier gates, "Why did that sound like a question?"

Jetfire follows the maintenance probe into a tunnel with automated systems and remarks, "Welcome back."

Perceptor then says, "(Filtered) Watch out; automated system."

Jetfire dodges the flamethrower automated systems and finds a Decepticon checkpoint.

Jetfire asks himself, "That's strange; this Decepticon gear is new. How did it get here?"

Jetfire then realizes this through monitoring the Decepticon Soldiers' movement patterns and he remarks, "So, that's how."

Jetfire transforms to robot mode and uses his Thunder Blast ability on them.

After getting past the exit door, Jetfire spies Ironspan and snarls softly, "(Softly) Ironspan..."

Ironspan then says, "Get to work; Lord Megatron needs this Energon delivered to Kolkular as fast as possible."

Jetfire then says, "Perceptor, I'm not alone. Ironspan is here along with some goons."

Perceptor replies before asking, "(Filtered) Interesting. Do you believe that they have anticipated our objective?"

Jetfire answers, "No, they're just scavenging. Ironspan is always looking for an edge."