The Final Countdown

Megatron then jumps out of the dropship and the dropship crashes, killing the Decepticons on board.

Megatron then observes the anti-aircraft defenses around the crater and remarks, "Interesting. The Autobots have built air defenses near the crater."

Soundwave then advises, "(Filtered) Megatron, scans indicate heavily guarded gates up ahead."

Megatron replies, "Fly overhead and find a data entry point to unlock the gate. Notify me when you are in position."

Soundwave replies, "(Filtered) As you command, Megatron."

Megatron gets a Dimensional Decimator from a Teletraan Store and launches it at some Autobot Scouts at the next exit while saying, "Forward, Decepticons!"

An Autobot Scout says in fear, "It's Megatron! He functions!"

Megatron remarks as he launches the Decimator, "Run, Autobots! Megatron lives!"

The Dimensional Decimator destroys the Autobot Scouts, and Megatron hover-jumps to the next ledge.

Soundwave then advises, "(Filtered) Megatron, I've located a data point."

Megatron replies, "Hack it, Soundwave!"

As Megatron fights with some Autobot Soldiers, an Autobot Commander asks, "(Filtered) Forward scouts, do you have visual contact? Repeat, do you have visual contact?"

An Autobot Scout answers, "(Filtered) We have every kind of contact!"

Megatron eventually kills the Autobot Soldiers posted at the checkpoint.

Megatron enters the checkpoint and comes out of the other side.

An Autobot Soldier calls out, "(Filtered) Hit him! Hit him! Hit him!"

Another Autobot Soldier replies, "(Filtered) We are hitting him!"

The first Autobot Soldier replies back, "(Filtered) With what, insults?! Someone put some ordnance on that target!"

Megatron emerges outside the next checkpoint and kills the Autobot Soldiers while destroying the particle combustion pulse cannon turret posted there.

Megatron emerges at the first gate door leading to an Autobot command post and Soundwave says, "(Filtered) Megatron, I am lifting the first gate."

Megatron replies before launching a Planet Buster round at two Autobot Shotgunners, "Excellent! Now, locate Trypticon's position!"

Megatron then enters the command post and remarks, "Oh, how I've missed destroying things!"