Megatron Returns

In Soundwave's laboratory, two Decepticon Guards are pulling Autobot corpses into the laboratory and one of them asks, "Look at this. What is this place?"

The second one answers while sitting on top of a Cybertronian boombox radio, "Soundwave's old workshop. Just dump your trash anywhere; he doesn't care."

Just then, Ironspan's face appears on the monitor, and the first Guard says, "Uh-oh, he's starting."

The second Guard replies as he and his friend exit the workshop, "We'd better get moving."

The first Guard replies, "Yeah, I'm in no hurry to please Ironspan. So far, his leadership has been a complete disaster."

The door closes, and as Ironspan makes his propaganda announcement, the boombox radio transforms into Soundwave's robot mode.

Soundwave then says as he ejects Laserbeak, "Laserbeak, eject. Operation: Retrieve TechVolt Emitter."

Laserbeak flies to an Autobot Soldier's corpse on the upper walkway and rips off the EDK TechVolt Emitter from the Soldier's arm.

Soundwave remarks, "How fortunate we were to steal design blueprints of these new weapons from the Autobots."

Soundwave equips the TechVolt and fires beams of electricity at the power generators, bringing his equipment online.

Soundwave then scratches Laserbeak's chestplate affectionately and says as the light turns on, "Controls now available for limb attachment sequence."

Soundwave goes to the first lever, and waits for the Energon cycle to reach its peak before attaching Megatron's right arm to the socket.

After doing the same for Megatron's left arm, Soundwave faces the vent entrance small enough for Rumble to fit in and says while ejecting Rumble, "Rumble, eject."

Rumble rushes to the vent and says, "Get ready to crumble, BEFORE RUMBLE!"

Rumble punches the floor, making an Autobot corpse blocking the vent entrance fall down.

Rumble then enters the vent.

Soundwave then says, "Operation: Brain module fusion."

Rumble then asks before saying as he shows himself on top while holding Megatron's head, "Ah, you believe this? Here, boss."

A crane arm grabs Megatron's head gently as Soundwave says, "Commence welding sequence."

The crane arm attaches Megatron's head as the Energon cycle reaches its peak.

Soundwave then fires a continuous electricity laser at Megatron, restarting his spark with added Dark Energon even while saying, "Commencing Dark Energon infusion in three, two, one."