Ascension

In the ruins of the holding cells, Optimus, Cliffjumper, and Jazz climb their way out while Cliffjumper says, "Optimus, while I was in there... Shockwave mentioned an experiment with the Dark Spark... something about how I wouldn't have to be... an Autobot much longer."

Jazz replies, "We already know, Cliff, which is why when Photonblade shows up, he'll take the corpses of our Autobot brethren to our Allspark hosts to revive them properly and to train them, as well as taking the corpses of every Cybertronian the Decepticons have killed and the corpses of Decepticons we killed so that the normal Cybertronians can be recruited and so the Decepticon corpses can be reprogrammed into Autobot servitude."

Optimus adds, "And I made it no secret my disdain for resorting to a Decepticon method to recruit more Autobots, but Photonblade is as stubborn as I am. But nevertheless, this is all the more reason why we must get the Dark Spark away from Megatron."

Optimus rips open the exit door and the three Autobots take out numerous Decepticons.

After the last Decepticon goes offline, Optimus then says, "Jazz, get Cliffjumper out of here. I'm going after Megatron and the Dark Spark alone."

Cliffjumper starts to protest, "No, I can... I can still fight..."

Jazz replies, "Who you fooling? We gotta go!"

Cliffjumper replies back, "All right... next time then."

Jazz and Cliffjumper jump down the platform and start making their way out of Kolkular to rendezvous with the Lightning Strike Coalition Force.

Optimus pries open the next door and takes out another group of Decepticons before placing a Nucleon Detpack on the control panel for a locked automated door.

The Detpack detonates and the door opens.

Optimus clears the room of Decepticons and observes the turret in the room is protected by a forcefield.

Perceptor says, "(Filtered) Optimus, it appears that you will need to find the console that deactivates the forcefield on that turret; otherwise, you will never scratch it."

Optimus follows the power conduit to the power source and takes out the power sources before using the security consoles to deactivate the forcefields on the two turrets.

After that, it was too easy to destroy the turrets.

After dealing with more Decepticons, Optimus accesses the main console and says, "Where are you, Megatron...? There."

Perceptor then says, "(Filtered) Optimus, that console can be used to lock down the doors behind you, barring any Decepticon reinforcements from attempting to interfere with your coming battle against Megatron."

Optimus replies, "Excellent. Then I can deal with Megatron without interruption."