Belly Of The Beast

At the site of the Decepticon army's planned ambush of the Autobot Transport Tanker, Ironspan remarks before saying, "Finally, the bridge is destroyed! Decepticons! The time to attack is now!"

Onslaught exclaims, "Wait, what?! Ironspan, General Slackstorm eyed their defenses! The transport's anti-aircraft weaponry will shred our air forces to bits!"

Ironspan replies, "I have no patience for your cowardice, Onslaught!"

Ironspan then says, "Decepticons! It is time to reclaim the Energon that is rightfully ours!"

Onslaught gapes at the sight of so many Decepticon dropships, warships, Seekers, and other flying troops.

Ironspan transforms to his jet mode and flies forward with the Decepticon army behind him while saying, "Attack! Attack!"

Almost immediately, the Transport's eight multi-piece anti-aircraft turrets deploy, shooting down numerous Decepticons speedily over time.

Onslaught states, "Idiot! Blast Off, Swindle, time to salvage this mess!"

From his vantage point, Swindle replies, "We're moving into position now, Onslaught!"

Blast Off flies past Swindle, and he quickly deploys his grappling hook, hitching a ride on Blast Off.

Blast Off flies Swindle to the front of the transport while dodging numerous crashing Decepticon Seekers.

Blast Off drops off Swindle at the front of the transport and Swindle transforms to vehicle mode before he kicks in his nitro boost.

Onslaught says, "(Filtered) Drive to the underbelly of the transport, and see if you can't find any chinks in its armor."

Ironspan then says over the public Decepticon channel, "(Filtered) Arrrrggggh! Their firepower is too much!"

A Decepticon Seeker snarls, "(Filtered) Ugh, Ironspan, what did you lead us into?!"

Ironspan replies, "(Filtered) Just keep firing!"

As Swindle fires his homing rockets and his automatic machine gun turret on Autobot Scouts, Onslaught advises, "(Filtered) Ignore the slaughter, and get a move on, Swindle!"

Swindle remarks as he speed-boosts to the rear wheels of the transport, "Yep, Ironspan's getting smacked real good."

Swindle then asks as he drives alongside the transport's back wheels, "So, um, how do I stop this thing?"

Onslaught answers, "(Filtered) Swindle, hit the back wheels, see what you can do to slow it down!"

Swindle replies, "I'll blast the wheel struts!"

Swindle fires rockets at the back wheel struts as Onslaught replies back, "(Filtered) Good idea! Take all four of them out, and hurry; I'm detecting acid pools dead ahead!"

Swindle successfully destroys the struts of the back wheels, taking the back wheels offline.

Swindle says as he speed-boosts to the front, "The back wheels are offline, but those acid pools are gonna make it hard to get to the front of the transport!"

Onslaught replies, "(Filtered) Try using your grappling hook to get to the front, Swindle!"

Swindle replies back, "Right. I'll blast me some Autobots along the way!"

Onslaught then advises, "(Filtered) Careful, Swindle; that acid will eat you alive!"

Brawl then points out over the commlink, "(Filtered) You realize acid does more than just singe your paint job, right?"

Swindle takes out some Autobot Soldiers at a command post along the path, and then uses his grappling hook to pull down the exit door before killing more Autobots.

Then he navigates his path across the acid pools using debris and his grappling hook.

Swindle then says as he chases after the transport's front wheels in vehicle mode, "Onslaught, the front wheels are just ahead! Time to finish this thing off!"

Onslaught replies, "(Filtered) Heads up, Swindle, more Autobots on the way!"

Swindle quickly destroys the front wheel struts, and he immediately destroys two Autobot Titans.

Then, the Transport, much to everyone's surprise, transforms to its flight mode, taking flight to Autobot City.

Swindle quickly uses his grappling hook to hitch a ride.

To be continued...

(Author's notes: See you all in chapter 14:Combaticons Combine!)