Cut And Run

Jazz carefully navigates his way down the pit, eventually coming to a safe stop at the bottom thanks to the ledges and his Energon grappling hook.

Cliffjumper asks over the commlink, "(Filtered) Jazz, you alright?"

Jazz replies, "Eh, aren't I always?"

Lancerstart asks next, "(Filtered) What do you see down there?"

Jazz answers, "A lotta junk, but I can grapple through it pretty easy."

Jazz anchors his Energon grappling hook onto the junky gate and yanks it down.

Jazz enters the next room, and he stops abruptly to say, "Whoa, hold up. The signal is really strong now. Might belong to Ivorycurrent."

Cliffjumper asks, "(Filtered) Ivorycurrent? Wasn't she on Whimlock's team? Why would she be down there?"

Jazz comes across Ivorycurrent's severed left arm and answers, "Not sure if she had a choice in the situation."

Cliffjumper asks again, "(Filtered) Why?"

Jazz answers before saying, "Call it a hunch. Oh. Cliffjumper, everyone, I found Ivorycurrent."

Jazz climbs up Ivorycurrent's prison and Greaseshutter asks, "(Filtered) Is she functional?"

Jazz answers, "No, she's pretty messed up, in a stasis lock. Might be enough Energon left to tap her memory core."

Jazz opens the Autobot symbol compartment of Ivorycurrent's chestplate and takes out a bluish-white Energon crystal.

Jazz remarks, "Bingo!"

Jazz puts the Energon crystal in his chestplate and plays back Ivorycurrent's last memory.

Whimlock says, "(Filtered) Stop your whining, Ivorycurrent. Those Insecticons took us by surprise."

Zug then says, "(Filtered) Whimlock, we need to call for backup."

Whimlock starts to say, "(Filtered) There is no backup, Zug! Optimus doesn't even know we're here – "

Just then, swarms of Insecticons screech and howl as they come charging.

Whoopwing then says, "(Filtered) They're back! And they're coming in fast! There's too many of them!"

Whimlock replies, "(Filtered) Stand and fight!"

The Lightning Strike Coalition Force then charges towards the Insecticon swarm with battle cries.