Combaticons Combine

Swindle swings from his grappling hook onto a platform next to one of the boosters of the transport's flight form.

Onslaught says, "(Filtered) Swindle, take down those anti-aircraft guns! I need to bring the dropship closer!"

Swindle replies, "On it, Onslaught!"

Swindle grapples onto a higher platform and shoots the mechanism that keeps the booster up and running, turning it off as the mechanism explodes before being surrounded by flames.

Swindle remarks, "That'll slow it down for sure!"

Swindle grapples to the next platform before grappling into a ventilation shaft that leads him to another room.

Swindle swiftly takes out the Autobot Soldiers, Rocket Soldiers, and Shotgunners in the room, all while the alarm is blaring.

Swindle groans, "Augh, that alarm is giving me a headache!"

Swindle finds the light for the alarm and shoots it, turning off the alarm.

Swindle remarks, "Much better!"

Swindle grapples onto the upper walkway and gets to a set of two vents.

Swindle places a Thermal Core Detpack on the vent on his right and steps back.

The Detpack counts down from five to zero seconds and explodes, making a flaming entrance that Swindle sprints and squeezes through to reach the lower catwalk on the outside of the transport.

Onslaught then says, "(Filtered) Swindle, you should be able to reach the anti-aircraft cannons from the catwalks along the outside of the transport."

Swindle replies, "I'll get those guns offline!"

Swindle grapples onto the catwalks before grappling to a higher platform that leads to a weapons cache bench.

Swindle then says, "Question! If the Transport can fly, why didn't it just do that to begin with, Onslaught?"

Onslaught answers, "(Filtered) Probably takes up a lot of energy to make that hunk of junk be able to fly."

Swindle starts to ask, "Oh, really? Because if you calculate its total mass and – "

But Onslaught replies, "(Filtered) Focus, Swindle!"

Just then, Ironspan says, "(Filtered) Decepticons! This is Ironspan! The mission is lost! Abort! Abort!"

Swindle comes across a lever that allows him to make some platforms deploy, but because its on the other side of the gap, he uses his grappling hook on it even as Onslaught replies, "(Filtered) Abort?! You've got to be kidding, Ironspan! It's only a matter of time before we disable the transport!"