4

The next day Kara walked off the elevator wearing a blue suit, with her hair pulled up into a tight bun she walked towards Cat Grant's office to start her CEO training. "Good morning Kara! This is much better than what you normally wear. Come let's begin your training. I'm hoping you do well so I can set up a press conference for Monday morning, and I can be on a plane Monday night." Cat stated. Kara nodded and followed her around listening to everything she said very closely.

Several hours later Cat told Kara she could go for lunch and take the remainder of the day off. "You're ready Kara. You really are. By Monday afternoon you'll be running this place smoothly. I know it. You're gonna make me proud!" Cat stated. "Thank you!" Kara replied as she walked off to the elevator. Smiling to herself she got off the elevator and  got out to her motor cycle where she changed her shoes to her boots then rode it to Noonan's where she is meeting Sam and Lena for lunch.

The ride was short but she still enjoyed the roar of the bike's engine. She parked next to black sports car she figured it belonged to either of the women she was meeting. Kara hopped off her bike and quickly change her shoes again before slowly removing her helmet and letting her blonde hair fall gracefully down her back. She never realized she was being watched by said woman.

Sam and Lena watched someone get off the motorcycle before changing shoes. They watched as the woman removed her helmet and blonde hair fell like a waterfall down her back. "That's Kara! Fuck! That's hot!" Sam exclaimed. "Yea...it is!" Lena groaned. They watched Kara put her helmet on the bikes seat and unzip her leather jacket before walking towards their outdoor table.

Kara slid her aviator sunglasses on her face and strutted towards the two women who sat outside. "Hey guys!" Kara greeted as she took off her jacket exposing her tight dress shirt underneath it. Lena and Sam watched her every move as she sat down placing her suit jacket and leather jacket on the back of her chair. "Hey! I didn't know you rode a motorcycle." Lena stated. "Now you do. I've been riding since I was sixteen. I know it's not very CEO of me, but I like it." Kara replied. "Well I think it's great!" Sam replied with a goofy smile. "Uh...thanks. Have you two ordered?" Kara asked. "No we were waiting for you!" Lena replied.

The waitress came out and took their drink orders before leaving again. She placed Kara's drink down and handed her a napkin with her phone number on it. She winked at her quickly before leaving again. "Wow! She's got some nerve! Hitting on you in front of your new friends!" Sam exclaimed. "Oh well...do you want it?" Kara asked looking at Sam. "Oh no! You should hit her up!" Sam replied. "I'll think about it. So how are your days going?" Kara asked. "Good, had some meetings to plow through today but now that they're over we'll have an easy day. What about you? How's CEO training?" Lena asked. "Good, I'll be taking over a day sooner than originally thought. So that's good. I'll be the official CEO after Monday morning's press conference." Kara explained.

"Wow! That's fantastic news! Are you planning on going out and celebrating after?" Sam asked. "Nope. Probably just gonna go look at condos then prepare to move." Kara replied. "Well we'll have to change that! We'll take you out to celebrate!" Lena replied. "Umm I'll think about it." Kara replied. Soon the waitress was back and they gave their food orders to her however before left the waitress began flirting with Kara. "Is that your bike?" She asked. "Yep." Kara replied. "Would you take me for a ride on it sometime? My names Sara." The waitress replied. "Nice to meet you Sara. Names Kara. And I'll consider it. But right now my friends and I are hungry and we all have to get back to the office." Kara replied. "Oh ok...text me then?" Sara asked. "She will!" Sam stated as the waitress scurried off.