11

The next afternoon at work Kara was deep into paperwork when her phone rings. "Hey Lena? What can I do for you?" Kara asked. "Are you busy right now?" Lena asked. "I'm in the middle of paperwork but I can take a break, what's up?" Kara asked. "Oh good! I'm coming up the elevator with some tacos." Lena stated. "Oh...well my office door is open." Kara replied before phone call ended. A few minutes later in walked Lena with a bag of tacos in hand and sits down on her sofa. Kara watches her curiously as the dark haired woman pulls out the food before helping herself to the tray of drinks Kara had in her office.

A half a second later Kara had joined Lena on the sofa sitting close to her. "How's your day going?" Kara asks looking at Lena. "Better than your's being filled with paperwork. Sam's working on paperwork now though." Lena replied. "Ah so you piled up your CFO with paperwork so you could come hang out with me?" Kara asked teasingly. "Pretty much." Lena replied smiling at Kara. As lunch went on Kara and Lena moved closer to one another till their thighs were touching. "So how was your movie night with Sam?" Lena asked. "Pretty mundane. Although she came back at midnight just so I could give her a kiss...which I found odd." Kara explained.

"Did you give her a kiss after all that?" Lena asked. "Yea..then I told her that we had to work today so we should go to bed, and she should return home." Kara replied. "Do you not usually bring women home after a date? Or have them stay over after a movie night at your place?" Lena asked. "Not generally. I've had a few stayed over after a dinner out if they understood my odd condition." Kara replied. "Sam understands your condition, why didn't you just invite her to stay over?" Lena asked. "Just didn't want to. It didn't feel right. It has to feel right for me to have someone stay over for anything...but especially sexual escapades." Kara replied. "I understand." Lena replied. "Are you excited for our date?" Kara asked. "Yea..." Lena replied. "Nervous?" Kara asked. "A little." Lena admitted. "Don't be. I'll be a perfect gentle woman." Kara replied.

After lunch Lena headed back to L Corp leaving Kara alone once again with her mountain of paperwork. A few hours later Kara had finally finished everything and decided to head home early. She bid her assistant a good night and headed to the elevator that would take her to where her motorcycle was waiting for her. Slipping her helmet on she mounted her bike and tore off into traffic. As she drove she let her mind wander to Sam and Lena. Both women were incredibly beautiful and smart, however she couldn't have both of them.

Kara rode for hours not paying any attention to where she was going. She just knew she had to clear her mind of her thoughts. As she came to a turn in the road she didn't realize that there was freshly mowed grass covering the pavement. The bike slid sideways across the road out of control. Kara tried to hold it in the road as best she could however she lost control as it headed straight for an embankment.

Both she and the bike plummeted further and further down hill. The bike fell into a thicket of trees while Kara continued rolling down the embankment. Her helmet now split in two pieces as her body fell limp against a large bolder. The next thing she knew was before everything went black was the sound of Sam and Lena's voices inside her head...