5

Later that night Sam and Lena along with Maggie and Alex arrived at Kara's apartment with champagne and take away in hand to celebrate Kara's promotion to CEO. "Did you text Sara?" Sam asked. "Nope. I gave her number to Cat..she has a thing for younger women." Kara replied. Lena smiled at hearing this. It meant Kara was still available. "So how does it feel to be running Cat Co?" Lena asked as she inched closer to Kara. "Good. My office is well decorated now so thats a plus. Other than that it's like being a reporter, but with more paperwork. I just need to hire an assistant." Kara replied. "I think I may know someone who would be a good one." Alex stated. "Oh? Who would that be?" Kara asked.

"Her name is Jennifer Watson. Not related to Emma Watson. She's a college friend of mine." Maggie stated. "Does she have experience as an assistant?" Kara asked. "Yes several years worth. She's really good at her job. I can tell her to apply for the position if you like." Maggie replied. "Ok. Tell her I'm having open interviews from seven to two tomorrow. Tell her to bring her resume along with her." Kara stated. "Got it! She'll be there!" Maggie replied as she pocketed her phone. "Great! Let's celebrate my little sister's promotion now shall we?" Alex asked as she opened the champagne.

The food was spread out over the coffee table and the champagne and other alcoholic beverages were flowing throughout the night. Kara however maintained her self control by eating more than she drank. Sam and Lena were at a state of drunkenness that they were shamelessly flirting with Kara. While Alex and Maggie were cheering them on. Kara kept ignoring their flirtatious remarks however. "You're both really beautiful. But you two are far too drunk to think straight. You all will sleep it off here tonight and go home in the morning." Kara stated. "I need clothes.." Lena groaned. Kara ran and got extra pajamas for everyone before covering them up with blankets where they lay.

Once everyone was asleep and the apartment was cleaned up as best it could be Kara headed to her bedroom where she got undressed and got into bed wearing her sports bra and boxers. "What a long night! I hope they don't remember what they confessed to me tonight." Kara groaned as she rolled over and fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night someone wandered into Kara's room and joined her in bed. Cuddled right up next to her as she slept before returning to sleep herself.