Chapter 1 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

Today wast 13th birthday and I was miserable all of the other girls in the orphanage were on there phone's and doing there nails and watching gossip girl and they didn't invite me because I was crazy.I'm not crazy I'm just depressed never had a good life something always gets screwed up.

"Bailee What are you doing out here me and the other girls have a surprise for you!" Victoria said with the other girl behind her in there designer pjs."Ok?" they lead me down the hall to the front door pushed me out side and locked me outside in the hot June morning Sun.I sat outside for two hours before Ms.Nolan found me outside.

She brought me in and sat on a table was a little cupcake with a blue star candle in it already lit and it had a note card in front of it with my name on it.So I made a wish that I had family then I heard my name."Bailee come here for a minute please." Ms.Nolan sounded happy.

I walked in the room she was in."Yes Ms.Nolan?" I said really tired I just want to watch Captain America The Winter Soldier because one of my favorite actor Sebastian Stan played Bucky in it."Your being adopted by Mr.Stan today" she said.

I really wish it was Sebastian Stan I said in my head then I turn and I see him the Sebastian Stan signing the paperwork to adopt me then he looked up saw me and smiled."You must be Baliee I'm Sebastian I'm going to be your new dad" he said."Oh...Ok" I was almost fainted.

"Baliee why don't you get your stuff altogether and come back all the girls will be out here to say goodbye" Ms.Nolan said."Ok!"I ran to my room and got dressed in black skinny jeans,black high heel Mary Janes,a Alice in wonderland tank top that said 'we are all mad here',and a black leather jacket.

I also put my hair in a fish tail braid and ran out of the room with my luggage and saw all the other girls standing there in jealously and shock of who was adopting me."Bailee!Why do u have to leave me?!" Bella said as she ran into my arms Bella,Jess,Molly,Erica,Alison, Caroline,and Selena were my only friends here the other girls liked me they were just terrified of Victoria but Bella was my best friend.

"I'm sorry Bella I am but we can still text." I said trying more make her happy."But now who will I watch the season 5 premiere of Ouat with?" I let out a light laugh."We will video call I promise" I said as we did a giant group hug before Sebastian these girls were the closet thing I had to family in my life.

"Are you Ready Bailee?" Sebastian said taking my bags."Ya I'm ready." I said as I began to walk with him to his car I hear all the girls yell except Victoria."Good bye Bailee!" the all yelled me and Sebastian turned around all the girls were wearing there Captain America shirts.I smiled almost crying

"Jerk you better text me!" Bella yelled as tears were coming down her face."Don't worry Bitch I will" I said and got in the passenger seat of Sebastian's car.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I looked over at Bailee as we drove away she seemed sad at happy at the same time I could not wait for her to meet Elizabeth."Hey how you feeling?"she looked at me."Fine I'm just really going to miss my friend's.".

"I know you are sweetheart I know you are I said to her as we drove out of Massachusetts to t.f green airport were a plane to NewYork was waiting for us.