Sebastian Is A Sweetheart

So I got to have 2 photos and and autographs with Sebastian and it was the highlight of my year.My first photo I went up and he smiled at me and told me I looked beautiful.I asked him if we could do the pose from dirty dancing and his face lit up and he got excited.

He took the lead and brought my hand to behind his head and wrapped his hands around my waist.The second photo was a inside joke with my friend group.Alot of my friends say I look like Sebastian and I should embrace it so I did.I took my wig off and let my hair down and grabbed my sign.

I asked him if he hug me from the back while I held the sign.He read the sign which said 'Best Dad Ever'.He read the sign and started laughing.We took that photo and I went to go wait in line for his autograph line.The second photo I'm not gonna show cause my hair is a mess and its a personal photo that I rlly don't wanna share.

When I went up for the autographs he signed the first photo normally but the second photo saying 'It was great to finally meet my daughter.' and I almost screamed right then and there.I asked him if he had the chance would he ever return to OUAT and he said he would if he could.

I'm so glad he come to RICC and I could have my photos and autographs and that alot of his fans could see him and what said about this man is true.He is a giant meme and is a giant sweetheart.Also I have been editing this book to the extreme.The first 25 chapters are completely rewritten so go read them!