Chapter 19 (Edited)

I woke up on the couch and checked the time on my phone 6:45.We slept 6 hours since my parents left to get something.I looked over to see Ali sprawled out in the arm chair and Hannah sprawled across me.Her feet in my lap and her head on the arm of the couch.

I took my pillow and smacked her in her face and she shot up."But Steve you need to stop Peggy from marring him!"She yelled as she shot up.I started laughing so hard. She glared at me and smacked my arm playfully.

I took my pillow and chucked it at Ali.She shot up a second later looking around startled.She saw us and glared.We started to laugh then the door opened.A boy with brown short hair,a plaid shirt,jeans,and leather boots walked over to us.

It was Jackson.I ran over and hugged him.He hugged me back."It's good to see you Bailee."He whispered into my hair."You too Jack monkey."We broke our hugged and the girls looked shocked.Ali looked at Jack and blushed.He did too.

Somebody has a crush!"OK Jack you know I love you as a best friend and brother but why are you here?"He laughed."Well I'm going to be your brother."Wait what?"Liz and Seb adopted me the same day that Seb took you here.I guess my parents went to college with him and him and my dad were best friend's."

I started to get so excited."Were going to be siblings!"Then I heard footsteps and saw my parents.I ran straight into their arms."Thank you."I whispered."Of course honey.Now Jack welcome home."

I smiled at my new brother and he smiled back.Hannah walked over to me and whispered."Have fun.I have a brother and he's a little bastard half the time."I laughed at her comment.Ali walked over to Jack.

"Hey I'm Alissa but everyone calls me Ali."Jack smiled at her and kisses her hand."Bonjour Madame Ali.Nice to meet you."I rolled my eyes playfully.Always uses French to woo the ladies.Same old Jack.

Ali smiled."The pleasure is all mine."Well there's the start to a new celebrity couple.