Chapter 18 (Edited)

I woke up to a thud which meant either Hannah or Ali fell off the bed.I looked over to see Hannah dead asleep on the floor.That girl sleeps through everything it seems.

I looked over at Ali who started to wake up."Let me guess Hannah fell?"I nodded while giggling a little."Wanna wake her up?"Ali gives me an evil smirk."What do you have in mind?"

We picked up Hannah and carried her downstairs and outside to the pool.When we got downstairs my dad raised an eyebrow at us.I put my finger up to my lips to keep him quite.He quietly chuckled and walked away with his coffee.

We brought Hannah outside and we threw her into the pool.She came up two seconds later looking around terrified.She saw us and gave us death glares.She got out of the pool."You are lucky I love you guys.Now how bout a hug?"

We shook our heads no and tried to run but Hannah hugged me and jumped in the pool with me.Ali tried to save me but went down with us.We all came out of the pool laughing.

We walked in and my mom gasped."Ugh your all wet!Bailee shower now bathroom down here,Hannah shower upstairs,Ali shower basement."We all ran and took showers.

Once we finished we all met up in the living room to watch Captain America.We are such nerds.