Chapter 21 (Edited)

Me and Hannah walked down stairs to see Jared and Quinn in the living room."Hey beautiful."Jared walked over and kissed my cheek making me blush.

Quinn kissed Hannah and she kissed him back.Jack came downstairs."Alright well were off see you guys later tonight."Jack kissed my forehead and hugged Hannah.

Jared kissed me and Quinn kissed Hannah an they left in Quinn's car.Me and Hannah walked to Time Square and went straight into a dress store to get something for tonight.

Hannah went straight to a rack and grabbed 3 dresses and put them in my arms and pushed me into a dressing room.I tried on two black dresses and they didn't look right.

The last one was strapless it has a white top with a gold belt and the bottom was a cream color with ruffles.It looked great.I also grabbed the sandals that Hannah threw into my stall.That woman is abusive.

Once I put them on I walked out the same time Hannah did.She also had a strapless dress with a white top but hers had a zipper on it and the bottom was a short in the front long in the back pink and cream skirt.

Then for sandals she had a gold pair.She looked at me."Damn gurl you look good!"I laughed."So do you!"We put back on our clothes and bought he dresses and sandals and a couple other things.

We went to Target and got tons of hair stuff and chocolate cause well you girls will understand a certain time of month when you feel magical.Yeah I mean that ladies.

After we finished we went home and dropped our bags off in my room and started to get ready.Hannah curls my hair and put it in a kinda waterfall style.I did Hannah's hair in big loose curls that hung around her shoulders.

Once we were finished with our makeup it was time to go and get dinner.We went to Five Guys because Panera was packed.After we ate we went to the theatre and got our seats.

Right when the show started I started to sing every song to myself especially popular.Once the show finished we walked back to the house to see my parents just in a blanket in front of the fireplace.

"Clothing please!Children present!"I said covering Hannah's eyes.We go upstairs and changed into pjs.Today was fun and weird.Thanks to my parents.