Chapter 26 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

A Week Later

I sat in my dad's car nervous as can be for my new job.So Dove gave me the number for Kenny who told me all about my role I would have in Descendants 2.I would be playing Amy Hightop who is the daughter to the Mad Hatter.I feel like I was typed casted but I'm not complaining because I get to finally meet Dove Cameron.I was also called to come audition for this new tv show called Riverdale.

Dad parked the car in the parking lot of the film set in L.A."You ready for your first day of work?"He asked as I played with my hands."I'm nervous.What if they don't like me, what if I mess up?"He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead."You will be perfect because you will be yourself in there."I smiled at my father."Thank you dad.Now who am I staying with while I'm here?"

"You will be staying with an old friend of mine from my 'Gossip Girl' days."my eyes lit up."I'm staying with Chase Crawford?"he let out a laugh."No but I have a feeling you two would get along just fine.Your staying with Blake and her husband Ryan but he's filming a new movie so it's just Blake."I let out a shriek when he said Blake's name.Blake fucking Lively is one of my idols!The woman looks good in anything she wears and she's super nice.

"Now I gotta drive up to Vancouver and you have to go to work.Te iubesc dragă.(I love you sweetheart)"I grabbed my bags from the back where my brother slept."Te iubesc și eu Tată.(I love you too Dad)"I got out of the car and walked into the building with the look of determination on my face.Once I walked in I saw the cast talking among themselves and laughing.I felt a little awkward that I really didn't know any of them.

"Hey guys..."Cameron pointed me out and everyone in the room went dead silent.Dove stood up and walked over immediately pulling me into a hug."It's so nice to meet you Bailee, and my gosh do you look like Sebastian its uncanny."she pulled away a smile still on her face."Guys this is Bailee Stan our newest co-star".

"Wait Stan as in Sebastian Stan who plays The Winter Soldier?"Cameron asked."Come on Cameron of course shes related Sebastian I mean look at her she looks just like him!"Sofia said as she walked up and pullex me into a hug."It's so nice to meet you Bailee.We've heard great things about you."

"That's good to hear.I remember watching the first Descendants with the little girls at the orphanage, they were in love with this movie."memories of my old life started to come back to the surface and I was both happy and sad about it.Sad that I missed the girls happy that someone finally wanted me and I could escape all the fake bitches I had to live with.

"Well I hope they are excited for this one now come on let me show you to your trailer."Dove led me outside to where all the trailers are and I knew once I saw the trailers I couldn't help but smile.I was gonna be just fine here.