Chapter 24 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V
Work was so fun!Everyone on set was super nice.Jared spotted me walking in and kissed me."Hey you look great.You ready?"I nodded and looked around for Hannah.

That girl is always going missing.I felt someone jump on my back.I looked to see my ginger best friend on my back.I looked up at her and gave her a really look.

She smiled at me innocently.I threw her off my back.We finished filming in about 4 hours.It was really fun.We were on the airplane heading home.Me and Hannah were watching friends.

Right when we got home me and Hannah ran straight to my room."OK so you and Jared did what?!"I started blushing."Keep it down!Me and Jared had a make out session in his trailer.

"Omg I ship it so much!How do you think Sebastian will react if he found?"Hannah started going through my closet as she asks."I don't know.I mean he's not my birth father he just adopted me."

Hannah shrugs as she keeps going throw all my clothes."God we need to go shopping for you."I rolled my eyes.She is way to girly some times.

"I'm going to get a water."I changed into a tank top and Hannah looked nervous."Bailee I wouldn't."I went downstairs to get a water bottle to see Dad looking at me weird.

"Bailee is that a hickey on your shoulder."My head snapped to him.I looked at my shoulder and gasped."I didn't know I'm so sorry we only kissed a little that's it we didn't go further!I swear!"

Dad hugged me tightly."I believe you hunny.Just don't do it again.And I knew you two just kissed.Ginny could hear you guys."I feel so embarrassed.But atleast dad was OK with it.