Chapter 25 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V
I woke up to Jack jumping on me.I look over to him laughing his ass off as I look terrified.I push him off the bed yawning into my pillow."Sod off Jackson.I'm trying to sleep."he sighs."Fine ill get someone else."

I hear my door open and someone walk in.Next thing I know Jared is in bed next to me kissing my cheek.I look up at him and smiled."Morning Charming."he laughs at my nickname for him."Charming?How creative Bailee."I hugged my pillow.

"Don't you judge me Jared.Its either charming or Pookah."he throws my covers off me."I think charming will be fine.Now get up babe.We got things to do today."I look over at him."Oh really?Like what?"he hands me my phone.

"I have no idea how she got your number but Dove Cameron sent you a text about a job."I shot up from my bed and threw on a cardigan."The Dove Cameron?!"he nodded.I adored her.She was one of my favorite actresses.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and read the text Dove sent me.

Dove-Hey Bailey!This is Dove Cameron,I was wondering if you would be interested in joining the Desendants 2 cast.Kenny would have more on your role but he asked me to ask you if your interested.Give me a call if you are.

I think I'm gonna faint again.I can not believe Dove Cameron asked me to be apart of Desendants 2.Jared was watching me and smiling."Well I will let you get dressed and we will go out to breakfast."I nodded at him.As soon as he shut the door I started to type in Dove's number.

I waited a couple seconds till I heard a hello."Hey Dove its Bailee.I'll be more than happy to take the role."