Chapter 4 (Edited)

Liz's P.O.V

After Seb left me and Bailee started watching an episode of supernatural.Half way through I saw Bailee running her hands through her hair non stop."Hey we can go get our hair done if you want."Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head super quickly.

We got in my car and drove to Sebastian's step sister's salon.

Bailee's P.O.V
We pulled up to a Salon that was in Time Square and I was so excited.We walked in and I woman come from the back and hugged Liz."You must be Bailee,I'm Kristi Sebastian's sister."Sister?

"Well step sister but still.Now come sit I'll take care of you and Liz my assistant will take care of you."The first thing she did was put my waist length hair in a low ponytail and cut it off.

She washed,cut,styled,and dyed my tips blonde.Once she was done she started to do my nails a maroon color with black dots on them.She lead me to a mirror and showed me my hair.It was a bob that was at my shoulders it was short in the back and long on the sides.

It looked awesome.Liz just got hers trimmed and lightened.We walked out saying bye to Kristi and went to Panera cause we were both still hungry.While we were eating Chris Evans and a teen girl with red orange hair came over.

"Hey Liz!"Chris hugged Liz and smiled at me."You must be Bailee nice to meet you."I was seriously gonna faint sooner or later."Nice to meet you too."The girl behind Chris smiled at me."Oh Bailee this is my daughter Hannah."

We smiled at each other and waved.Nice I have a new friend and it was only my first day in New York.