Chapter 17 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

We all went to Five Guys Burgers And Fries and it was so good.I always had a thing for Five Guys back in Massachusetts.We sat outside looking into Time Square while we ate and we all talked.

Mom and Chris were talking about the Avengers Age Of Ultron premier and I was so excited that I get to go!I got to meet Tiera who was super nice and we had it in common too.

Ali is now my sister we have so much in common and we both have the same personalities.Her,Me,and Hannah are now gonna be hard to keep apart.The power puff girls is now what Chris and my dad are calling us.

Hannah is Blossom,Ali is Bubbles,and I'm Buttercup.After dinner Hannah went to grab clothes from her house to sleep over and Ali's gonna borrow some of mine because we are the same size.

Around 7 both of them showed up and we ran up to my room and now we were gonna act like normal teenage girls by watching Supernatural and staring at Jared and Jensen.I mean what girl can't stare at them.

By around 11 we fell asleep in my bed with me in the middle and Hannah plus Ali cuddling into me.Ali has her arms wrapped around my waist and Hannah is cuddles into my chest.This is how sister's sleep.I think.