Chapter 9 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

Today was my lunch date with Jared and I was so excited.I mean I was tired cause me and Hannah stayed up all night watching Supernatural,Glee,The Vampire Diaries,and The Originals!

We got up around 9am and went downstairs for breakfast when we got downstairs we saw my dad who was in workout shorts,Nikes,and a shirt kissing my mom who was in pjs."OK um..Ew?"They both separate and blush.

Well I'm going to go on a run then I have to go to work love you sweetie."He kisses my forehead and walked out.We sit at the island while my mom handed us each a plate of pancakes and bacon.

While we were eating my mom kept smiling."So what are you wearing to your lunch date?"I choked on my bacon."How did you....?"Then I saw Hannah smiling innocently."I don't know I'm gonna take a quick shower and let Hannah attack me."My mom laughed.

After we finished we put our plates in the sink I hoped in the shower.After 10 minutes I quickly wrapped a towel around me and blow-dried my hair.After I was done Hannah knocked on the door with clothes in her hand.It was a flowery top and a pair of black leggings with pink heels.

I put them on and walked out of the bathroom to see Hannah with a curling iron and hairspray.She did loose curls that hung around my shoulders.She quickly did a smokey eye on me and a cat eye and added pink coral lipstick.

She looked at me and smiled."You look sexy.Your ready!"