Chapter 20 (Edited)

The next morning was very eventful.Ali had to go back to Vancouver for the week cause some of her family was in town and Hannah was spending the week with us cause Chris was out of town.

I woke up to see Hannah not in my room so I went downstairs to see everyone up and eating breakfast.

"Morning sleeping beauty.Its 10am I guess you really were tired."Hannah handed me a plate of food and pulled me down next to her."Well I have work today and so does Liz so what are you three gonna do?"

Me and Hannah looked at each other."Well were going shopping cause we are going to see Wicked tonight!"I was so excited.Wicked is one of my favorite musicals besides Hamilton and Hairspray.

"How about you Jack?"Dad asked as he shoved bacon in his mouth.So classy dad,so classy."Me,Jared,and Quinn are going to see a Redsox vs Yankees game today."Lucky asshole.But I'm more of a Patriots fan when it comes to sports.

"Alright well me and Liz are off.Behave you three I don't want no phone calls from the NYPD Ms.Bailee."I faked gasped and put my hand over my heart."I would never get arrested,OK maybe but still!"

Dad kisses me and Hannah's foreheads and patted Jack's back while mom kissed all of our cheeks."Alight I'm gonna get in the shower then get dressed let me know when Quinn and Jared show up."I nodded as he walked to the bathroom on this floor.

Hannah grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.She stared ripping through my closet like a phyco path until she threw an outfit at me."Shower and then put that on."I was to scared of her to even say OK.I walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

Once I got out I blow-dried my hair and threw on the outfit Hannah gave me which was a crop top,a blue maxi skirt,and a pair of sandals.I put my hair in a French braid and walked to my room where Hannah was waiting.

She was also wearing a crop top and skirt but the top was floral and the skirt was short and it matched her top.

She was also wearing sandals and her hair was in two french braids.She grabbed her phone and wallet and looked at me.

"You ready?"I grabbed my phone and wallet and nodded.Let the day begin.