Chapter 3 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

I was in my room on my I phone 4 which was a piece of crap texting my gay best friend Kurt about my new life then I heard my name."Bailee foods here." I turned to see Sebastian peeking his head in the room."Ok ill be down in a minute." I said.

"Ok." he started to walk but I caught up."Hope you like pizza." he told me."Do they have Leonie's here?"I asked as he shook his head no while I  taking the whole house in."Hey there u guys are!" Liz said as she was putting glasses down."Soda fine?" Sebastian asked me as we sat down.

"Yep." I said popping the P and they smiled as Liz handed me a can of Coke."Thanks."She smiled."No problem."

About an hour later we had finished dinner and we were in the living room talking.

Liz's P.O.V

We learned a lot about Bailee over the past hour."So Bailee what are your hobbies?"Seb asked Bailee who was on her phone  quickly texting someone named Kurt maybe her boyfriend?She put her phone down

"My hobbies are Acting, Singing, Dancing, Writing, Volleyball,Painting,Reading,and Netflix." she told us and we laughed at the last part."Wow that's a lot." she looked at me and smiled."Ya I keep busy."  then her phone started to off and it said Kurt was calling she looked up at us.

"Yes you can go." Seb said."Thank you!" she ran up stairs."Liz do you think she has a boyfriend?" Sebastian asked getting a little nervous."She's fine Seb I say it's her gay best friend.".

Bailee's P.O.V

Once I got to my room I answered the phone."What up assbut?!" Kurt was my gay best friend.We have been glued to the hip since preschool cause we actually glued our hips together."Big news bitch face!Jackson Robert's is officially single!" he told me and I started to squeal. Jackson Robert's has been my crush since 4th grade but he's been dating Victoria.

"About damn time!He finally sees her for what she truly is."."OK so you got adopted by Seb Stan start talking!Is he hotter in person?" Oh Kurt sweet gay Kurt."He's so nice!And he's dating Liz Olsen dumbass,so get over yourself."I told him laughing

"Whatever bitch listen I gotta go I have a date tonight! he told me."About time you asked Josh out now remember go casual stick with jeans and a plaid shirt,pull a Sam Winchester."He laughed."Alright gotta go.Love you bitch face."I rolled my eyes."Love you too Assbutt!"And with that he hung up.I threw my phone on the bed and laid down.

"Who was that?"My head shot up to see Seb standing in the doorway."My gay best friend Kurt."I heard Liz yell 'Told you so' and I laughed.

"He was just telling me my school girl crush just dumped his girlfriend so I'm happy.His girlfriend was a bitch."He sat down next to me."So I'm guessing she was queen B?"I nodded.

"Well I have to go to work for a movie called 'The Bronze's so it's just gonna be you and Liz."I nodded.He kissed my forehead and walked out.So I guess it's girls night.