Chapter 10 (Edited)

Bailee's P.O.V

I met Jared outside of Panera.I saw him in light blue jeans,black shoes,and a dark blue shirt.He saw me and his eyes widen.I walked over and smiled."You look great!Now let's go eat."

We walked in and ordered our food and we sat in a booth infront of a window which had a perfect view of the theatre district in Time Square.Jareds name was called and he went to grab the food.He brought it to our table and we started to eat.

He got the lobster roll with a salad and I got broccoli and chedder soup with a side of French bread.We talked about like what our schools were like and what classes and teachers we hated and liked.

People kept taking our picture non stop but I ignored it.Thats what happens when you are famous or have famous parents.Once we finished we walked around the theatre district for a little and then we ended up at my house.

"I had a great time today."I told Jared."Me too.Hope we can do it again sometime."I smiled in agreement.I said goodbye but before I could go in he kissed me right the and there.

"Goodbye Bailee."And he walked away.I walked in the house smiling."So how was it?!"I jumped in shock to see my parents on he couch."We wanna hear everything about the date!"Mom squealed.

"Just for the record,not everyone wants to hear everything."Mom smacked dad's arm."Where did you go,how was the food,was there a goodbye kiss?!"Dad started to get uncomfortable.

"And that is the kinda things I don't wanna hear about."I laughed."I'm going upstairs I'll be down for dinner."As I was walking upstairs I heard 'Shes glowing they kissed or either she's pregnant.' Oh god."Not Pregnant Mom!"I yelled.