Chapter 2 (Edited)

Sebastian's P.O.V

Once we got off the plane me and Bailee walked to my car."Here let me take these off your hands." I took her bags."Thank you." she smiled brightly.She was an adorable teen who would not want her."Your welcome Darling." I smiled back at her.

"Now come on let's go home" I said and opened the car door for her."Where is home to be exact?" she asked as I got in the car and shut the door."Country yet City part of New York" I started the car."Oh ok...dad.".She called me dad.I have a feeling this is going to be amazing.

Elizabeth Olsen's P.O.V

I walked to the second biggest room in the house and started to set it up for me and Sebastian's newest addition to the family.

I had already painted the walls a Lilac and Royal blue color pattern,I had also added a giant vanity,desk,night stand,A queen sized bed,2 giant oak wood bureau's,and on top of the night stand Sebastian told me she loved Ouat and Marvel so one week before he left I had ordered a glass figurine of the Mad Hatters hat from Alice in Wonderland and a glass shield from Captain America and put them on her night stand then I heard a car pull up they were home.

So I quickly threw the box away and ran out of the room and into the hallway to meet them.

Bailee's P.O.V

One we pulled up to the house I stared in shock."What?" he asked."This house is amazing" I said as I grabbed my Broadway tote bag.

"Come on I have a feeling Liz is inside waiting for us."he grabs my luggage."Wait who is Liz?" I asked as we stepped inside the house."That would be me." a woman's voice said from the living room.It was Elizabeth Fucking Olsen.

"Hi I'm Liz your new mom." she held out her hand to shake."I'm...Bailee" I was seriously gonna faint.Two of my favorite actor's are now my parents."Here let me show you to your room." Liz said as me and Sebastian followed her upstairs to the second largest room in the house it could of been the size of the orphanage I was in.

"This is amazing!"I was walking around taking it all in and then I saw the the glass hat figurine and the shield figurine."How did you guys know?" I asked."Lucky guess?"Sebastian smiled I ran into him and Liz's arms."Thank you!Thank You!" I squealed."Your welcome Darling." they told me.