The Game Begins

~~~~In 3rd period~~~~~
[Name] POV
As I sat there boredly listening to my teachers lecher, Sakura began whispering to me and the girls
"[name] lets play a game." Sakura said. I raised an eyebrow. "What type of game." I whispered.
"Well here's how it goes we choose the ugliest guy around and you have to go out with them for a month without dumping them. You have to make them cool within that month," Sakura whispered. I smirked evilly cause I know I had someone in mind that I wanted Sakura to date.
"Okay Sakura choose who should I date?" I asked. She looked around then stopped and smirked at me. "Sasuke Uchiha." She said. "What!" I exclaimed. The teacher glanced at me. I rolled my eyes. "No way am I going out with that nerdy looking glasses wearing weird hair styling freak. Let alone he's emo," I whispered. "Well if you don't then you loose the bet and have to do something for me." Sakura whispered with a happy grin. I sighed. "Fine! ... But now to decide who you date." I smirked. She stopped smiling and looked at me with a horrored face. I looked around and stopped. "Shino." I said. "BUG BOY!!!" She yelled in a whisper. I nodded. Ino was laughing. Both me and Sakura began whispering to each other about who she should date. Then we both said simultaneously , "CHOJI!" "Pig boy!" she whispered. We nodded.
Teacher POV (Kakashi)
"[name's] table! Do you three have something to share with the class. " I said. "NO! SIR! MR. MASK SIR!" They saluted then rolled there eyes. I swear I'm too old for this job.
~~~~~~~~~~Lunch Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV
As I listened to my music I could still here Naruto rambling about some girl named Sakura.
Then suddlenly my earphones were ripper out of my ears. I glared at Naruto but he had gleam in his eyes.
"Sasuke [name] is coming this way act natural," he exclaimed. Then started flexing like no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes and went back to my music but only put one in my ear.
[Name] POV
As I strolled over to Sasuke's table. I glanced back at Sakura seeing she was strolling over to bug guys table and Ino was doing the same for Huge McFatso. I stopped when I reached Sasuke's table. "Hi Sasuke. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me." I said with the best smile I could without hurling. Sasuke pushed up his glasses and before he could say anything Mr. Loudmouth(Naruto) answered for him. "He would LOVE to!," Naruto said. I clapped my hands once. "Great see you later Sasuke~~~<3" I said blowing a kiss. As I returned to my table I slumped over it and nearly gagged. I noticed my two other friends were doing the same.
Sasuke POV
I glared at Naruto. "Okay I know you're mad but you have to do this for me." Naruto said. I raised an eyebrow. "You?" I asked. "Yes see she is best friends with Sakura and maybe you could say stuff about her to Sakura while you're hanging with them." Naruto said. "...Naruto you know I hate the popular especially any of Sakura's friends and besides I don't trust [name] something seems fishy about how she randomly wanted to ask me out. " I said glancing at [name] show was slouched over the table. "Just go with her for a month then you could brake it off. But any less than a month than I'm sending nude baby picture of you around school." Naruto threatened. "A month. and I'm breaking up with her." I said. "Fine!" I said.