Toby Doesn't like Kissy Kissy

Sasuke POV

And the pocky was pulled out of my mouth. I sat there dumb founded. She had a big smile on her face. I smirked. "I hope you do realize I'm going to get you back," I said. She nodded and said, " I know" before quickly crawling back to play Deidara in Black Ops 2. 'So her true self is a smart, nerdy, cute pocky lover. Heh I never thought I'd date one of those before.' I thought.

[Name] POV
As I began beating Deidara, I looked back to see a deep in thought Sasuke. I wounder if I upset him by not giving him a kiss. Great now I feel bad.... I quickly ran over to Sasuke and jumped on him planting a big wet one on him. He was of course surprised about this. His face was literally red from embarrassment. I parted to see a confused tomato. I smiled at him. "You're all red," I said. He covered his face with one hand and said, "you're a horrible kisser." I was shocked by his sudden insult. "Am not! Don't be mad just because you're embarrassed." I retorted. "Well don't go kissing me out of the blue like that," he said as his face started to regain it's natural color again. "It wasn't out of the blue you asked for the kiss. I just sneak attack kissed you," I said. "Baka..." he muttered. "You're dating this baka" I said with a smile. He smirked. "You're definitely right about that." He leaned in and a kissed him. Regularly this time. "Ewww Tobi doesn't like this at all," Tobi said. I blinked in confusion. Oh Yeah these guys were still here weren't they. I smiled and looked at Tobi, hopping off of Sasuke in the process, "I'm sorry Tobi no more kissy kissy tonight I promise," I said. I heard a groan in the background. I'm guessing Sasuke wasn't too happy about that. "Anyway I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking. How about we order pizza?" I asked. "Yay!" everyone cheered. "But you're all paying for yourself," I added. "awwweeee" everyone sighed. I laughed. It's good to know who your real friends are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Okay I know it's been like centuries since the last Update but I can explain...... okay no I can't I was just being lazy. But Me so sorry please forgiveeeee