Blackmail

[Name] POV
It was the next morning. I was hanging with Sasuke and Itachi. "Hey I'll see you guys later. I just realized that I forgot my homework in my locker." I said. "Alright later" they said. quickly ran off to my locker, but stopped when I saw a particular pink hair. Something wasn't right though. It was her and Karin. I listened in. "You are going to quit today or else you know what will happen," Karin said. Sakura nodded sadly..... I was confused at this. Karin began walking off so I hid. When she left Sakura ran off too. She ran off to the bathroom. I sighed. I always end up in these weird situations. I walked into the bathroom where Sakura was. When she saw me she quickly wiped away her tears and tried to glare at me. I sighed once more and walked up to her hugging her. She was surprised, but took that as an invitation. She cried on my shoulder. "You may hate me ,but we were friends at one point. So you can trust me. Tell me what happened." I said. She was surprised at me words and stared at me debating. She finally spoke, "It's Karin..... she's nothing like you at all." Well I could have told you that. "After becoming my friend, she joined the cheer squad. I thought it was cool because Ino and I were already on cheer, but she was really good at it, and I mean super good. She ended up becoming co-captain which is usually Ino's job since I'm Captain, but no. She was way better than Ino. Then one day after practice she walked up to me and demanded that I stepped down as Cheer Captain. She didn't like that I was considered better at her in something." Sakura said. "Then why don't you kick her off." I asked. "Because she said if I kick her off she will kick Ino off or even harm her." Sakura said. That actually made me smile. "You actually do care." I said with a smile. "Huh?" she questioned. "Nothing..." I muttered. "Okay I'll help you," I said with a smile. "You will? But why?...Don't you hate me"she asked. "I wouldn't let an old friend go through such a horrible situation alone. Even if I did hate you...that's not the person I am..." I said walking off. Sakura was at loss of words. "...T-thank you" she said. I smiled at her and left.
I sighed there is only one thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the library. She had to be there. I entered the library and saw the blonde bundle beauty and brains. "Ino!" I said. She looked up from the book and smiled at me. "Oh hey [Name]" she said. "Ino we have to do something Sakura's getting blackmailed into quitting cheerleading." I said. "What? Who told you? It was supposed to be a surprise." Ino said.

What...?