Unlabeled

I sighed as I stood out in front of the classroom door, debating whether to enter or not. It was Monday morning and I overslept so class had already began and once I open this door that would mean I enter a place where there are people who I don't want to face. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. The classes eyes turned towards me. "Welcome to class Ms. [Last Name]" Mr. Asuma said. I bowed towards him slightly and apologized. "Sorry Mr. Asuma I overslept. My alarm didn't go off." He looked at me to tell if I was lying then sighed. "Take your seat." he said. I nodded and started walking to my seat but stopped when I saw it was already taken. By Karin...... I looked around the only other seats were behind Sasuke, next to Sasuke, or in the front. No way was I gonna be in the front. Let's just say it's a fear of mine, but that leaves the problem of where do I sit. "Ms. [Last Name] is there a problem," Mr. Asuma asked. "Yeah is there a problem?" Sakura said mockingly. Ino and Karin both laughed. I could tell Ino felt sympathetic towards me. I shook my head. "No. No problem at all Mr. Asuma" I said. "then please have a seat," he said. "U-um is it okay if I stand in the back," I asked. Mr. Asuma could hear the pleading in my voice. He sighed again "fine." I smiled. "Thank you Mr. Asuma" I said before walking to the back of the class. 

3rd POV
A pair of eyes followed [Name] as she walked to the back of the classroom. A 'tch' came from the owner of those eyes mouth. Yes Sasuke Uchiha though he despised what she had done to him. He felt bad for her which made him even more annoyed. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted her to explain herself to him. To know why she did him wrong, but Sasuke knew his pride and ego wouldn't allow him to do that. As Sasuke thought to himself annoyed, [Name] couldn't help but feel out of place in this class like she didn't belong Sakura had replaced her. Sasuke stopped talking to her, she had no label. She was too pretty to be a nerd, she was to smart to be a prep again plus Sakura is a prep so not going to happen, and I wasn't athletic enough to be a jock. I was just a regular bystander an.... Outcast.
I was......................... unlabeled.

AN: Again short chapter I know but again it's a filler for some important stuff