Change of Plans

As we made it to the the restaurant I laughed as Sasuke explained the situation at the movies. "So the movies turned off?" I questioned.

"Yeah! And we couldn't even leave so it was just dark." he said. I laughed. "But I'm glad you had fun," he said. I smiled. "I'm very glad you took me to see that movie." I said. Sasuke smirked then pouted. "Why do you look so disappointed?" I asked. "I just realized if you were there in the movie theater with me when it was dark we could have had more fun," as Sasuke said with a sly smirk. His cheeks were tinted pink. "Eh?! You idiot don't bring these pervy thoughts on our date," I exclaimed blushing madly. I heard him snicker from behind me. I peeked at him from behind me and he was just smirking intently at me. "Your reaction was priceless" he said. "Don't tease me!" I exclaimed. He laughed again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We finished our food~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was so full. I haven't eaten this much since last thanksgiving. "So you guys ready to order dessert?" the waiter asked. Ughhh....
I couldn't eat anymore. Sasuke smirked and looked at the waiter "we'll have one cheese cake" he said. I looked at him questionably. "one?" I asked. He smirked again which caused me to turn pink. "you must be full after eating not only two bags of popcorn but also dinner." he said. "You make me sound fat" I muttered. He laughed. "believe me you are perfect," I heard him mutter. I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did and it made me turn pink. I had to admit even for a nerd Sasuke was quite the romantic. It was cute. Then an explosion suddenly happened in the kitchen smoke went everywhere. I'm guessing that was my que to go. I sighed and got ready to go but then a hand grabbed my own. It was Sasuke's. He pulled me out of the restaurant. He looked kinda annoyed. "Sasuke are you okay," I asked. "Yeah it's just annoying how much of a blow this date was," he said. My eyes went wide. I guess I hadn't thought of it like that. Sasuke was trying to make this date a success but all the things that happened today he probably thinks I hated it. I turned to him and gave him a big smile. "it wasn't a blow I had a lot of fun." I said reassuringly. He smiled a bit. "Come on" he said. "huh? Where are we going," I asked. "since the other places were a total disaster I have a little surprise for you." he said. I nodded and followed him back to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ino POV

Where in the world is [Name] she is supposed to be here by now. Just then I got a phone call.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Ino we have a problem" the voice said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"When [Name] and Sasuke left somewhere and we don't no where because she didn't head home," the voice said.
"What?" I exclaimed.
I sighed. That's when Sakura came into the room. "Ino have you seen [Name] she's supposed to be passing out the food." Sakura asked.
"Uh nope no clue," she said. "Well find her because if my party turns into a disaster it will be the both of you," she said. I nodded. "Okay Sakura" I said. With that she left. I quickly dialed my phone calling [Name]. Please answer [Name] please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Name] POV
I was in awe. Me and Sasuke were riding on a ferris wheel. We were going up so high. That's when my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller ID it was Ino. I bit the bottom of my lip and hit end call. I'm sorry Ino.... You'll just have to party without me.