Plan Part A: Movies

Okay so I was at my house waiting for Sasuke to come pick me up. I was dressed in a nice little dress and boots. Ino told me to arrive at Sakura's house by 9:00 which will be half of the movie. I can escape from the movie and have one of Ino's friends that will be at the movie theater watching my progress, distract Sasuke as I go to the party. I come I stay at the party for 30 minutes and then leave to go back to the date; just before the movie ends. Then we head off to a restaurant we picked a restaurant close to Sakura's house so it would be easy for me to leave. So we stay at the restaurant for 20-30 minutes until something happens at the restaurant which signals me to leave. So we will leave and the date ends there with him taking me home. Then I will hurry and spend the rest of the night at Sakura's party. I surely hope this plan works. 

Just then a knock came from my door. I quickly walked downstairs and answered it. It was Sasuke he was dressed pretty hot. I'm so dumb for saying this. I had to make sure I had everything. I had my dress in my purse for Sakura's party, my shoes and my makeup in my purse. "You like nice" Sasuke said with a smirk. I turned my face to hide a blush. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself" I said with a big smile. He smirked and grabbed my hand. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and off we went.

Ino POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sakura's House~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed as I'm getting ready. I looked at my watch. Okay so [Name]'s date should be starting now. "Ino!" sakura's voice called.
It's gonna be hard to do this [Name] but obviously this date meant so much to you. "INO!" sakura yelled again. "Yes?" I questioned while walking up to Sakura. "Where in the world is [Name] didn't she know she had to be here earlier than the party." Sakura complained. "Oh she's going to come later on. Some event is going on with her family," I lied. "Uh! Really? Of all the times her family had to choose today?" Sakura huffed. "Yeah she totally wasn't happy about it either," I lied again. I had to seem perky about this party. Even though I don't want to be here. Every party Sakura has she has her 'friends' work to the bone. Serving her. "Ino come help me decide on a dress" Sakura yelled. I sighed putting on a fake smile. "Coming" I said trying to sound cheerful.

[Name] POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Movies~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what movie do you wanna see?" Sasuke asked. "Oooo! I wanna see the Guardians of the Galaxy" I said. He gave me a look. "What?" I asked.
"You really are a natural born geek,"he said. My face turned surprised at his words. "What? Nunuh! I am not a geek. I just heard the movie was really good," I said crossing my arms. He laughed. "Alright Guardians of the Geeks it is," he said. I gleamed with happiness ignoring his statement. "Yay" I cheered. He just shook his head and chuckled at my enthusiasm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes were glued on the screen as I watched the movie. It was an amazing movie. Sasuke seemed to like it too or maybe he just liked how interested int the movie I was. That's when a lady crossed in front me making me drop my bag of popcorn. She looked at me with a wink. That's my que. "Oh I'm so sorry," the lady said. "Oh it's fine" I said getting up. Sasuke looked to me with a worried look. "Are you okay?" Sasuke asked.
"Yeah I just dropped my popcorn I'm going to go get more. Tell me anything that I miss," I winked. He smirked and nodded.
I hurried to the movie bathroom and changed into my dress for Sakura's party, and left the movie theatre. There was a car waiting outside for me and I quickly got into it and off I went to Sakura's party.

~~~~~At Sakura's Party~~~~~
I quickly ran up to Sakura's Party. People were beginning to arrive. I hurried into the house. Sakura spotted me. "[Name]!" she exclaimed. I flinched and turned towards her and gave her a smile and a wave. She walked over to me with Ino next to her. "So how's your family?" Sakura questioned. I was confused. Ino winked at me. Oh that's the lie. "Oh! They are doing better now. Anyway you look pretty Sakura. " I said. "I know," she smiled as she twirled. "Anyway people are starting to arrive help Ino pass out food" Sakura ordered. I looked to Ino and she looked tired. I looked back at Sakura and nodded. With that Sakura left. "Thank you Ino" I said. She smiled and nodded.

Sasuke POV
~~~~~~~At the Movies~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at my phone. "Geez what is taking [Name] so long?" I questioned. I stood up and began walking out the and~

The Lady that bumped into [Name] POV
I watched as [Name]'s boyfriend began walking out the theatre. I took the radio Ino gave me and radioed the movie people like she said. "Target is leaving the area. I repeat Target is leaving the area."

Sasuke POV
As I began walking out the theatre the movie shut down, and security blocked the exit. "Everyone please stay calm the movie will come back on shortly. We cannot let you leave however due to legal circumstances," the security guard said. Great.... I sighed as I went to sit back down.

[Name] POV
I sighed as I was passing out the food. The party was packed. I guess that's what it means to be popular. I only hate the fact that since there are alot of people, I have to pass out the food to all of them. That's when the light went out. All of the sudden the lights went out. Everyone began to panic. I was tapped on the shoulder. "go now" said a voice. I didn't think twice about it and left. The same guy that brought me here was waiting for me outside to drive me back to the theater.

~~~~~~~~~At the Movies~~~~~~~
I quickly changed back into my original outfit and went into the food line and got a bag of popcorn. I hurried back into the theater and it was pitch black. Then suddenly the movie turned back on. I'm guessing this was Ino's doing. Sasuke seemed to be boredly waiting. I walked over to him and sat down. "There you are what took you so long."he asked." The line for the popcorn was very long and when I got there they ran out and had to make more. So while they made more I went to the restroom and there was a line again." I lied sounding annoyed. "you could have gotten something else," he said. "but I wanted popcorn." I pouted. He smirked. "you really are unbelievable." I smiled and sat next to him again. "so what did I miss?" I asked. He began explaining the situation after I left. I laughed. I just kept smiling. Sasuke is a very interesting person. I'm really glad he asked me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready to go eat?" Sasuke asked. I honestly forgot about eating at a restaurant. I was so full of popcorn, but if I was going with Sasuke then I would definitely go. I smiled and nodded. And off we went to a restaurant.