The Start of an Epic Plan

[Name] POV 

Okay Ino is supposed to meet me at Sasuke's basketball tryouts to go over the plan. The tryouts end in 20 minutes and she still has yet to arrive. Come on ino please hurry up. I watch as Sasuke's tryouts and he's really good at it. I give a couple of cheers here and there. Just then I noticed a paper lands next to me. It read: Meet me in the girls locker room now. I looked around to see who threw it. I snuck off to the locker room and was greeted by an all camouflage wearing Ino. "Ino what took you so long its fifteen minutes until tryouts are over," I complained. "sorry [Name] is was doing my makeup," Ino said. "really...." I said. "hey it's not everyday you get to carry out an awesome plan," Ino explained. She was right though. "Whatever just explain to me the plan please," I said. "okay so your date starts at 8pm and you guys are going to the movies right and then to go eat at some restaurant right while Sakura's sweet sixteen starts at 9 now most movies last between two hours meaning you guys won't leave until ten to go to the restaurant which means major problem for you. Sakura wants me and you at her house before the party at 8:30 so we can get ready together, but you will already be on your date. So this is where I come in I will make up an excuse for you at that time and I will have some friends of mine help you leave your date at the right time to escape to the party. Then things will happen at the party where you can escape I will alert you at the time. Make sure you have the dress you are gonna wear for the party and the dress you are gonna wear for the date with you at all times. And don't forget to have fun" Ino explained. All this explanation made my head hurt. I still had no idea what to do but it had no choice but to put my life in Inc's hands at this point. That's when I got a text from Sasuke. It read: Where are you. I quickly responded saying. Went to the bathroom BRB. I soo hope this all plays out well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I met up with Sasuke. "You ready to go?" he asked. I nodded.
Let part one of the Epic Plan BEGIN!