Friendship Lasting Forever

[Name] POV
Okay now how to make emo boy cool. To make someone cool they have to be a part of a group. The only popular group I know of is either the Preps or the Jocks. There is no way Sasuke could be a Prep he just doesn't have that classy look but he does have the Prep rich lifestyle. Although, he does have that jock look but can he play like a Jock. Who knows? But I'll find out.
That's when I got a text. It was from Sakura.
"Where are you? We are waiting in the food court and her "boyfriend" is looking getting hungry and his stomach won't stop growling plus bug boy keeps trying to "save" the roaches in the food court hurry up!" Sakura texted.
I sighed. "And was about to text when I realized the car had stopped. "We're here." Sasuke said as he leaned against the steering wheel looking at me. I quickly texted Sakura
"Be there soon" Then got out the car. Emo boy and I walked in silence to the Mall. I mean Jeez are Emo people always this depressing. I glanced at Sasuke to see he was walking with his hands in his pockets. He looks so bored maybe I should ask talk to him about something. Hmm what to talk about? I got it. "So Em- I mean Sasuke how long have you and Naruto been friends?" I asked. Sasuke looked up at me with a confused look. "Since we were six. Why?" he asked. "Oh no reason really you two seem like close friends. I heard friendships like that lasts a lifetime." I said with a smile. "so what about you and Sakura?" he asked. "Huh? Oh Sakura and I are nothing like you and Naruto to be honest. I only met her last year but she is a great friend." I said. "Have you had a friendship like what Naruto and I have?" Sasuke asked. "Of coarse! But.... It didn't last a lifetime.." I said with a sad smile. "You know me and the Dobe weren't always best friends." Sasuke said. "Really?" I asked slightly interested. "Yeah actually we were rivals. We absolutely hated each other to be honest. But one day we fought. We fought for what seemed like hours but we both lost. And afterwards called a truce." Sasuke said with a smirk. My eyes went wide as I stared at him. His smirk.... "What?" Sasuke said. I was starring again and said, "Your smirk...it's cu- "[Name]! There you are." yelled a voice from a far. I quickly looked over to see Ino and Sakura running towards me. "You are late! What were you doing taking a Sunday stroll. " Sakura complained. "Sorry I- "Oh it doesn't matter now. Come on lets go we can't keep our "boyfriends" waiting." Ino said. "Oh... right" Sakura pouted. I laughed. "Oh Sasuke I'm sure you know this is Ino and Sakura." I introduced. "Hey." he said. "hi!" both of them said simultaneously. "Okay lets got to the food court." I said. "Right" Sakura said. We walked on and I thought.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!! Why would I say such a thing to a nerdy Emo boy like Sasuke. I mean thank goodness Sakura yelled my name before I finished that sentence. I mean it's just a smirk what could be cute about a smirk? Nothing right?

AN:YOU TELL ME!!! Is Sasuke's smirk sexy? What is sexy in a smirk? And by sexy did I mean cute? And are all these questions pointless MAYBE!