A Smart Ino?

~Next Morning~
[Name] POV
Oh what am I going to do? I was slumped over in the library. In deep thought over yesterday.Not only did I kiss Sasuke but we are going out tonight and that only means one thing.I like him......This was only suppoused to be a game. I didn't actually intend to like him. Worst of all Sakura's birthday is tonight and she is already getting supicious of me and Sasuke's relationship. Oh what do I do. I can't just blow off the date but if I blow off Sakura's party I won't here the end of it. Besides she's turning sixteen and knowing Sakura she probably wants her sweet sixteen perfect. I sighed what do I do...
"[Name]?" said a familiar voice.
"Ino? I never thought I'd see you here."I said.
"Yeah most people wouldn't think to see me in a library. Because they think I'm dumb as a sack of peanuts." Ino said.
"No I didn't mean it like that." I said.
"But what they don't realize it's all an act because no on likes a smart blonde." Ino laughed.
"But why would you care what people think." I asked.
"Not people.person. I care what Sakura thinks. As long as Sakura thinks I'm not smarter than her then I remain popular. I wouldn't want to be labeled as nerd." Ino said.
"Oh."I said.
"But enough about me why are you here?" she asked.
I was surprised at the certain change of question.
"Oh ummm...."I said.
"It has to do with Sasuke doesn't it. I knew it you actually like him." Ino said.
"What?" I said surprised.
"I'm quite observant. I knew you liked him since you stuck up for him at the mall." Ino said.
"......" I had no idea what to say.
"Don't worry I won't tell Sakura. Your secret is safe with me." Ino winked.
I smiled a little. "Well yes I like him.... and the problem is we have a date." I said. "Then what's the problem?" Ino asked. "It's..... tonight." I said.
"Tonight? but that's Sakura's party." Ino said. "I know that Ino! I don't know what to do. After Sasuke's game tryouts then we are going to some restaurant." I said.
Ino thought.
"[Name] what time do the tryout end?" Ino asked.
"7:30 why?" I asked.
"I have an idea" Ino said.
Ino leaned in and whispered a plan.