Hidden Popularity

Sasuke POV
It's been like ten minutes sitting at this table. All I have been doing is collecting my thought as I watched everyone. Ino, [Name], and Sakura were chatting. Choji was eating and Shino was doing something really creepy with bugs... Why am I here again.... That's it I can't just stay here. Just as I was about to get up [Name] called my name. "Sasuke are you coming we are about to go shopping." [Name] said. I don't know if it was my eagerness to walk around or I was insane but I said "sure." I noticed Choji and Shino were tagging along as well. I have a really bad feeling about this.
~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~
[Name] POV
"Okay Sasuke try this one on." I said to Sasuke as he was in the dressing room. He sighed and took the outfit. I walked back to Sakura and Ino. "How is your luck with Choji and Shino?" I asked them. "Uh nothing looks good on pig boy he's to big." Ino said. "And I refuse to touch bug boy because he is always touching bugs." Sakura scoffed. I snickered. "Well it's either make them popular or you loose." I said. Both of them pouted. I laughed. "I'll be back I have to go check on Mr. Emo." I laughed. I walked back to the dressing room where Sasuke was. I knocked on the dressing room door. "Sasuke are you done?" I asked. I heard a sigh and then he said "yeah" He opened the door. The clothes that I picked out for him even made him look cool. But something was off. Hmm.... The glasses are what's off. "You look great." I smiled. "Sasuke you have something on your face here I'll get it." I said walking up to Sasuke. He looked at me curiously. I went up to his face and quickly took off his glasses. "Got it." I smiled. Sasuke was covering his face with his hand. "Very funny now give me back my glasses." he said. " Depends if you look cool without your glasses or not." I said, "Does it really matter?" he asked. "Depends do you want your glasses back?" I asked. Sasuke sighed. He removed the hand covering his face and looked at me with unamused eyes. My eyes lit up like stars. You look super cool. " I smiled. "That's great now give me back my glasses." he said. "I can't do that." I said as I put the glasses behind my back. "What?" he said. "I said no." I said. "Listen [Name] I'm not like you. I can't handle the popularity, the fangirls, the jealous guys, and the drama when it comes to being cool. " Sasuke explained. "You talk as if you have actually been cool." I said crossing my arms. "I know you're not dumb [Name] you have seen my house, my brother, I choose to dress like this because I hated the popularity." Sasuke said. I thought. That would make sense. "So could you please do me a favor and forget how Super Cool I was today and hand me my glasses." Sasuke asked. I thought about it. Then a knock came from the dressing room door. "[Name] are you almost done we are tired of waiting." Sakura said. "In a minute." I yelled threw the door. I thought long and hard. "Okay," I held out the glasses. He reached for it but then I pulled it back. "On one condition." I said. Sasuke sighed. "That you don't hide yourself when it's just me and you." I smiled and held out the glasses. Sasuke turned away from me while grabbing his glasses. Was that a blush I saw. Hehe I wouldn't be surprised I have that affect on people. Sasuke put on his glasses. "Deal." he said. I opened the door. "what took you so long." Sakura complained. "I wasn't sure if Sasuke should go with the black belt or the colorful belt." I said. "Colorful definitely." Ino said. "Yeah I thought so too." I said. "But his glasses don't match the outfit. He should take them off." Sakura said. Ino nodded in agreement. "I can't." Sasuke said. "why not?" Sakura asked. "Yeah it's not like it's glued onto your face." Ino said. "Because- "Because its part of his religious tradition you know." I lied for him. "Ohhh that makes sense." Sakura said. "Anyway it's getting late I have to get home." Ino said. "Aww that's lame..." Sakura said. "But I guess you're right." Sakura said.
"Later." Sakura said. "Sakura, Ino don't forget to drop your dates home." I said. "I was trying to forget," Sakura murmured. I laughed. As they left I turned back to Sasuke. "Come on lets pay for the clothes and we can leave." I said. "Hey [Name]? Thanks for covering for me." Sasuke said. I smiled. "That's what girlfriends are for." I said. "Girlfriend?" he asked. "Is that not what I am?" I said. Sasuke smirked. He took off his glasses and walked up to me. He leaned closed to my face and held my chin up. I-Is he about to kiss me. That's when he leaned towards my ear and whispered. "I never said yes to that." All seductively before walking out the dressing room. Leaving me to my red flustered face.