Let The Games Begin

Sasuke POV

I sighed as I looked at the time. It was late at night and all of Itachi's gaming friends were over. Some of mine were here as well. "Sasuke man where's that girlfriend of yours," Pein asked. "I don't know she said she's on her way. "Well she better fucking hurry up I'm bored and Tobi keeps drooling on me" Hidan yelled. "And that is my problem because...." I muttered but I knew he heard me. "Listen here you little shi- *doorbell rings* "That must be her" Itachi said as he got up. He went to open the door, and I saw [Name]. She looked.....different. Don't get me wrong she still looks hot but she didn't look at all like one of Sakura's groupies at all.. she looked...different. "Hi guys,"she said. "It's about fucking time. What took you so long?" Hidan questioned. "That's enough Hidan" Pein said. "Geez everyone seems friendly." she said. "Well you did have us waiting. What did take you so long?" Itachi asked. "Well if you all must know I was deciding which games I should own you all in." she smirked. "doesn't someone seem cocky" I said. ""Maybe a little," she smiled. I then noticed the  big duffle bag hanging from her shoulder. "What's that?" I asked. "Just a few of my games and consoles. I found a few games I wanted to play with you guys but decided I'll let you all choose the first five." she said putting the bag down. Everyone went towards the bag. "A few?! There's like thirty games in here," Deidara said. "Yeah I was thinking of bringing more but I was too lazy," she shrugged. "I don't think that's what he meant," I muttered. "Sasuke what kind of host are you? You're supposed to introduce me to everyone." she said putting her hands on her hip. I smirked. Well look at her letting her girly side show. "[Name] this is Tobi,Hidan, Pein, Konan, Kiba, Neji, and you already know Itachi, Deidara, and Naruto. Everyone this is my girlfriend [Name]" I introduced. "You didn't have to say the last part," she muttered. I smirked. "What good is being my girlfriend if I can't show you off to people. " I smirked. She turned pink at my words and turned away saying, "shut up.." I laughed. "Have you all decided yet?" she asked. Of course everyone had their own games in mind.

Neji wanted to play Mortal Kombat
Tobi wanted to play Gmod (Prop Hunt)
Hidan wanted to play P.T.
Kiba wanted to play CS:GO
Naruto wanted to play Minecraft
Itachi wanted to play Alien Isolation
Deidara wanted to play Black Ops 2 again.. probably wants revenge.
And Konan and Pein were just here to watch.

"Okay since everyone has different choices I will decide the order of which we shall play." she said. "First we shall play Minecraft because I fucking love that game! Second we shall play CS:GO because I have to build up my rank anyways. Third we shall play Gmod Prop Hunt because I love that game as well. Next we will play Black Ops 2 because I will gladly put Deidara in his place again." she's stopped to smirk evilly at him. "Next Mortal Kombat so I can own all of you in that. Then Alien Isolation because...yeah and P.T. because I'm a bitch when it comes to horror games" she said with a smile. I couldn't help but smirk. Her true self is really cute. "Sasuke?" she asked. "huh?" I questioned. "You didn't pick your game" she said. "I rather maintain my manliness instead of get beaten by my girlfriend in video games," I said. She laughed. "I guess that makes you a punk?" she mused. I smirked hugging her. "That means you're dating a punk," I said. She turned pink. "Staaaaaapphhhhh everyone's watching,"she said. I smirked. "And I care," I kissed her neck. I let her wiggle out of my grip and go over to play games with the guys. She's super lucky it's not just the two of us or I wouldn't have let her go so easily. I laid on the couch and watch them playing. I smirked putting my hands in my pocket. My eyes went wide and pulled out a box of pocky. Oh Yeah I was supposed to give that to her. I opened it and took one. "Hey is that my pocky," [Name] said. "Maybe" I said. She walked up to me again with her hand out. I smirked. "If you want it take it," I said moving my pocky towards her face. She went pink from embarrassment and frustration. "That is absurd!" she said crossing her arms. "Then I guess you don't want your pocky," I said. She pouted in frustration. And leaned closer to me and....