Cool Again

~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~

Me and Sasuke kissed purposely in front of a group of girls. By the time class started rumors of us got around about how we go back out.
I still get butterflies in my stomach from his kisses. I can't believe a nerd has that affect on me. It's cute.

~~~~~~~Art Class~~~~~~~~
I sighed as I waited for the teacher to tell us the presenting order. That's when something hit my ears:

"Did you hear Sasuke and [Name] go back out"

"Yeah I heard that too"

"Does that mean she's cool again"

"I mean Sasuke's kinda cool now since he's a football player"

"So yeah that means [Name] is totally cool since she's dating him"

I smirked. "What are you so happy about little sister?" said a voice. I turned to the voice to see it was Itachi. "Little sister?" I questioned. "Yeah Sasuke told me how you two are back together." Itachi said. "It's not like we are married or anything so you don't have to call me that," I laughed. "Anyone of Sasuke's girlfriends that can beat both me and Deidara in a game of Black ops deserves the title little sister." he said. Why do I feel like I'm the only one of Sasuke's girlfriends with that title.....
I sweatdropped but smiled. Deidara then butted in the conversation, "hey you never called me your brother" Deidara pouted. "because I already have a brother,and you're not dating Sasuke" Itachi explained. "you can have more than one brother you know" Deidara said. "but I can only have one favorite brother" Itachi said, and immediately a stone of depression hit Deidara's head. "so if you can only have one favorite brother then who is your favorite sibling out of the two of us" I asked him. Itachi's eyes went wide. "hey look you're next" Itachi said changing the subject. I turned my attention back to the teacher but quickly said "I want an answer by the end of the day." I was next to present so I got my picture and got up.

I heard them gossip while I walked to the front. "My artwork is called My True Self. I had a little help coming up with the idea for this project," I said as I smirked towards Sasuke. He smirked back and turned back towards the window. "But yeah here's my project," I said revealing it. Everyone went shocked. I heard some wows, that's cool, I didn't know she can draw, totally awesome. "Explain your drawing," the teacher said. "Well... this is what I imagine Sasuke and I would look like if we swapped places," I said. I heard a sigh coming from Sasuke. Did he really think I was give away his secret now? I should have. "So what does the title true self mean?"asked Itachi. My mouth went wide. He smirked at my reaction. I glared at him. "That's a GOOD question Itachi. A really GOOD question," I started. "Well.... the truth behind this title is-" *bell rings* "Okay class we will resume all of this tomorrow. Class dismissed" the teacher said. I sighed in relief. Then my eyes immediately glared towards Itachi who was being scolded by Sasuke at the moment. The internet was right. Great minds to do think alike. I stomped over to Itachi and hit him in the back of the head. He held his head in pain, and angrily turned towards me. "I-tach-i......" I said coldly. Chills went down both Sasuke and Itachi's spine. Itachi cleared his throat, collecting himself. "Hey sis" he said. "Don't hey me! I should kill you for asking such a personal question!" I scolded. "I just wanted to hear your answer," he said. "Then you should have asked me in private," I said pulling his ear. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! That hurts!" he exclaimed pushing my hand away. "Good~" I said. "So what is your answer" Itachi asked. "Huh?" both Sasuke and I said confused. "Your true selves" Itachi continued. I thought and smiled for a second. "We'll talk about it later over at your house. Bring your best game players, and bring pocky" I said leaving.

Both Sasuke and Itachi looked at each other confused.

"Pocky?"