Final Chapter

AN: Okay so I like to say we've come a long way. Thank you for those that stuck around with me from the beginning to the end, and to those that will come later on. Thank you for patiently waiting centuries for me to update and now here it is the final chapter of this story.

[Name] POV

So it took me weeks of preparation, but today I will get Karin back for what she did to Sakura. I don't like seeing people cry whether they are my friends or not. Today is the day of the cheerleading competition ,and because of Karin,Sakura had to quit cheerleading. So I have a little surprise for Karin. You see I wondered why I haven't seen her around school before and that is because she transferred here from her old school. She was the cheer Captain there. Why she transferred here you ask? (well actually I didn't ask...) WELL I'LL TELL YOU! (...okay..) Karin was out cheered by another girl on her team and was shamed into quitting because of it. It took me some time to search up those people and now since it's the day of the competition let's just say we have a little surprise for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~Competition day~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for Karin to cheer. Surprisingly I didn't see Ino there. I guess she quit because of what I said. Oh well I guess.
As Karin's team started to cheer I brought out her old cheer squad and guess who was leading them.....Sakura.
Karin was surprised. "What are you doing here?" she questioned. "You and me! Cheer-off right now. Loser has to stop cheering. FOREVER" Sakura said. Karin smirked. "Whatever..."
So the cheer off started.
(Pretend that Sakura and her squad are the ones that are in the bleachers. PS: This is from the movie Bring it on)

And with that Sakura's group left.
She ran up to me. "OMG that was amazingggg. You're amazing" Sakura said.
"Hey that's what friends are for," I said with a smile. She cried giving me a bear hug. "OMG I'm so lucky to have you. What can I ever do to repay you?" she questioned. "...stop..choking me" I said. "Deal!" she said letting me go. Just then I saw Ino leave the crowd. "Actually I want you to do me another favor," I said pointing at Ino. She looked at Ino, and nodded. "I guess.... if that's what you really want." she said. "I do" I said with a smile, and with that Sakura went to go makeup with Ino. "Well aren't you proud of yourself?" said a familiar voice. "Very!" I said smiling at Sasuke. "But what are you going to do about that?" Sasuke said pointing at the teary eyed Karin. "Nothing!" I said enthusiastically. "Weren't you the one that said you don't like to see people cry," he said. "Exactly that's why I'm not looking" I said. "[Name]" Sasuke said sternly. "Fineeeee!! Gosh why do you always have to be right all the time! Yeeesh!" I said stomping away. I walked over to Karin. "......." I honestly didn't plan out what I was going to say. "What do you want?" she said looking up at me. I mean I always did want a puppy but maybe now's not the best time. "Listen Karin I came here to tell you that this is not the end of the world," I said. "Yeah for you! What am I going to do now? I can never cheer again," she exclaimed. "......well I did here that there was a step team that just so happened to be created today after school, and they just so happened to be looking for a Captain," I said. She looked up at me. "Really?!" she questioned. "But they are only going to accept people who work fair and square and don't blackmail their way to the top, understood?" I said sternly. She nodded happily. "Thank you" she said. "Hey we all gotta stick together am I right?" I questioned. She smiled and nodded. That's when I went back to Sasuke. "See was that so hard?" he questioned. "Yes I literally died walking over there. Right now you're talking to my ghost.... boo" I said in a haunty kind of way. "You're an idiot." he laughed. I scoffed. "Can an idiot come up with such an amazing plan?" I question. "I have to admit [Name] you did a great work planning this out," said a voice. I turned to see Ino. "Ino?" I questioned. "You were right to be angry with me. I'm just glad you could do all this. You are an amazing friend." Ino said. Karin and Sakura agreed. "Yep that's my smart cookie," Sasuke said hugging me from behind. "Oh really I thought you said I was an idiot?" I retorted towards him. He tensed up at my words. I smiled.
"And for that we made decided to make you something," Sakura said. "Huh?" I questioned. Karin and Ino brought it out. It was a big Cake with icing spelling out two words:

"You Win"