Lost the Game

Ino POV

"Ino! Was that just [Name]?" Sakura asked walking back into the room. "Where is she?"
I gulped. I'm sorry [Name] I tried to cover for you but you're taking to long. "S-She's on a date with Sasuke," I said. "She's on a what?! While it's my birthday," Sakura exclaimed. I nodded hesitantly. Sakura was fuming. I guess she was too mad to realize that I knew about it. Sakura stormed out the room. I'm sorry [Name] I couldn't protect you anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Name] POV
I laughed. Sasuke was trying to win me the big teddy bear at the top shelf. But these games are normally rigged so no won ever really wins. "WINNER!" "Eh?!" I looked up confused. Sasuke won me the bear. He smirked. "See I told you I would get you the bear," he said. "Yeah after spending $30 on this game," I teased. He blushed at my teasing and turned away. I only smiled. That's when I saw something. Something I really wanted. "Sasuke! Look" I said pointing to the big glass jar of gummy bears. "Gummy bears?" he questioned. "Not just gummy bears but a big jar of gummy bears." I gleamed. "You're gonna get sick," Sasuke sweat dropped. I pouted making him sigh. "Okay" I cheered in happiness and dragged him over there. "Hello My Lady and Sir are you interested in this jar of gummy bears," the attraction guy said. I nodded smiling. "Okay all you have to do is guess the number of gummy bears in this jar" he said. I looked at the jar trying to contemplate how many was in the jar. That's when Sasuke looked at the jar and gave a very specific number. "736" Sasuke said. "Eh?!" both me and the attraction guy said. "Uh I- yeah" the attraction guy said. He handed Sasuke the jar, and he handed it to me. "There" he said. I looked amazed at him. "Come on it's getting late I should probably get you home," he smirked. I looked him amazed and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on you have to tell me. How did you know the exact number of gummy bears in the jar." I asked again.
He smirked. "Nope," he said. We were currently driving to my house. We finally arrived. "Come on tell me,"I said. Sasuke stopped the car and looked at me with a smirked. "You really want to know," he mused. I nodded. He motioned me to come closer so he could whisper in my ear . I leaned in so he could whisper in my ear. When I leaned in he grabbed my chin and pulled me into his lips. He trick kissed me! My face was red. I'm an idiot for falling for it. Sasuke parted when he saw how red I was. "You're so gullible," he laughed. Me being embarrassed. turned my face away saying "shut up!" which only made him laugh even more. Sasuke got out the car as did I. We walked over to my door but stopped when we saw Sakura sitting waiting at my door step. "Hello [Name]" Sakura said with her arms crossed. "Eep! H-hi Sakura," I said nervously. Shit how am I going to get my way out of this. I was about to explain to her why I was with Sasuke but she cut me off. "I knew you wanted to win but I didn't know that you wanted to win this badly." Sakura started. I was confused. "What are you implying?" I asked. "Why else would you miss your best friends birthday and go on a date with Sasuke if it wasn't about the bet," Sakura stated. "Bet?" Sasuke questioned. Now I knew what Sakura was planning. "Sakura stop!" I said. "What is she talking about [Name]" Sasuke asked. I turned away from him. "Oh she didn't tell you. I mean of course she wouldn't why would she. The only reason she actually went out with you was because of this little game we created." Sakura said. Sasuke stepped back from me. "Game?" he questioned. "Sasuke it's not what it seems." I started. "Don't lie to him [Name] is it not true that the only reason you went out with him was because of this game?" she said. I looked at Sasuke he was staring at me angrily waiting for the answer. I turned and glared at the ground in front of me. "Yes..."I said. With that Sasuke finally walked away from me. "But that all changed when I got to know you," I explained. Sasuke didn't look at me he was angrily glaring at the ground. "After you found out he was hot?" Sakura questioned. "No! I just..." I trailed off as I looked at him. He looked hurt. I should have expected this. I never expected this little game to actually hurt someone..... "Sasuke I'm- " He walked away from me. He got in his car and drove off. Sasuke..... "Awe that's too bad... Well whatever come on. Maybe if you come back to help with the party I might think of forgive you," Sakura said.
..............................
I didn't answer her. "Sakura......." I started. "Hm?" she questioned. "I hate you!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. She flinched at my yelling and my tears. She never seen [Name] cry before. [Name] was always happy to follow Sakura. "Why would you do that to me? I actually liked him! Just because I missed your birthday. Everything is always about you! You never think of anyone but yourself. Did you even think to ask yourself that this date must be important to me? No! of course not because you don't think of anyone but yourself. You treat me and Ino like servants not friends! You don't know what friendship is!" I yelled. With that I ran into my house slamming the door; crying.
I went to my phone and quickly called Sasuke.

Sasuke POV
I parked my car in the driveway and sat there, my head on the steering wheel. I sighed. I should have expected this from one of Sakura's friends. After all she met me when I was a nerd. I sighed. That's when my phone rang. I looked at my phone. [Name] was calling me.... I hit the end call button, and threw my phone in the passenger seat. I was so frustrated, and punched the steering wheel. "God dammit......" Sasuke muttered.

[Name] POV
It went to voicemail after two rings. I'm not surprised he's avoiding my call. The look on his face... I really hurt him...
I left a message. "Hi Sasuke it's me.. [Name] I was calling because I wanted to apologize. I.... I'm really sorry. I wish to still talk to you... Anyway if you listen to this message please ..... give me a call"I said. With that I hung up. I wiped the tears from my eyes, and realized what all happened. I lost everything today. I lost my friends, I lost Sasuke .....

I lost the game.