Bad Kisser

[Name] POV

We all sat and ate pizza laughed and had fun. After like three hours of playing, Deidara finally gave up on playing against me. I was undefeated by everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time to sleep. It was 1am and I was not tired..... well more like I couldn't sleep. We were all sleeping in the living room well everyone except Itachi and Sasuke. They were in their rooms. Toby was snoring, Deidara hogged the blankets, Hidan sleep talks... well more like sleep curses, Pein and Konan left before hand, and everyone else made a drool puddle. I couldn't take it anymore... I got up and walked up stairs. I knocked on Sasuke's door quietly. The was a slight silence before the door finally opened. "[Name]? What are you doing up?" a tired looking Sasuke asked. "I can't sleep down there.... they are literally making a swimming pool of drool and I'm afraid I might drown.." I said. Sasuke let out a small chuckle of amusement. "So can I sleep here tonight?" I asked. Even in the dark I could see Sasuke's smirk and it looked much eviler than usual. "Well... I don't know.... you did trick me earlier today with that pocky situation," Sasuke said. "But I gave you a kiss anyways," I said. "But it was a 'sneak attack kiss' as you would call it." Sasuke said. "Hey you should be happy not many people who receive my sneak attack kiss live to tell the tale," I said. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Well maybe if I get a real kiss from you then I might be able to let you in," Sasuke said. "Sorry I promised Toby no more Kissy Kissy tonight," I said with a smirk. Sasuke frowned then took out his phone, and smirked. "It's the morning now," he said showing me the time. It was 1:38 am. Damn you time you only go fast when I never need you to ,but in class you always want to go slow!!! I turned pink from the thought oh what this might lead to. No brain stop it! "Fine....." I muttered. Sasuke grinned and lead me in his room. He sat on his bed and pulled me into a kiss. I could feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. Why am I embarrassed I kissed him before.....,but this one feels different... it feels more....passionate. We finally parted. I was still red and hopefully Sasuke couldn't see it in the dark. I heard him chuckle. "What's so funny?" I questioned. "You're still a bad kisser," he said as he laughed. I glared at him. "Shut up! I am an amazing kisser." I exclaimed. "Sure you keep telling yourself that," Sasuke said with a smirk. "Fine then I won't kiss you anymore!,"I declared as I crawled into bed angrily. Sasuke's face showed he didn't like my answer. "Hey come [Name]. I was just joking... [Name] I know you're not asleep... [Name]" he kept calling. I pretended to be sleeping. He sighed. He crawled into bed next to me and pulled me close. I nearly yelp at his sudden pull. I could sense his smirk. He held me as he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry I'll still love you... even if you're a bad kisser." That's when I finally turned towards him flustered. "Shut up!... and love you too" I muttered the last part embarrassed. He smirked and kissed my forehead before turning the opposite way and falling asleep. It wasn't soon after I fell asleep to those words.

I love you...