FREEDOM!

I bit the bottom of my lip. I had no clue what to say at this point. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I looked to see Sasuke. "[Name]?" he asked. "Hi Sasuke." I smiled but in my mind I was thinking HELP ME. "Sasuke why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Mrs. Uchiha asked. The face he made was an oh crap face. I could see Itachi snickering in the kitchen. Come on name come up with a lie.... come up with a lie...
Come up with a lie....
I got it.
I messeged Sasuke to text me, and I made my ringer was all the way up. I texted back with a huh?
"Oh! I'm sorry Mrs. Uchiha. I just got a messege from my mom and she wants me home right away." I said bowing slightly.
"Oh, its quite alright maybe next time." she smiled. "Yes next time." I smiled. "Goodnight Sasuke." I said, before leaving out their house. FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!
I walked to my car and got in it. That's when I looked in the passenger seat. I realized the whole reason I went there. I forgot to convince thim about what sports he should play. No time to leave..........
Where are my key?
Where are my keys?!!
NO WHERE ARE MY KEYS!!??
I searched frantically in my pockets but nothing. I sighed and pressed my head against the wheel.
I must of left it in his house but.... i really don't want to go back in there....
That's when I heard a knock on my car window. I looked towards the window and saw Sasuke. I rolled down the window. "Sasuke what are you doing out here?" I asked. "Well one I came to apologize for my mom she gets to happy when she meets my new friends, and second I'm pretty sure you can't leave without these." Sasuke said holding up my keys.I gleamed and reached for them. but he pulled them out of reach. "I'll give them back if you answer this one question." he said. "what is that? " I asked. "How are you so good at video games?" he asked. "My brothers taught me." I said. "I guess you don't want your keys." he said. "Okay I play video games so what?" I asked. "Nothing that's all I wanted to know." he said handing me the key. "Thank you." I said. I started the car. "Wait what are those?" Sasuke asked. I looked to where he was pointing. "Oh um.." I couldn't think of a lie fast enough. "You must have really wanted me to play."Sasuke said. "Well...yes" I said. "Okay." he shrugged.
"What do you mean okay." I asked. "I'll try out but you have to come to every game." he said with a smirk. "Of coarse." I smiled. "Goodnight name" he said before leaving.
"goodnight." I smiled before driving off.
Why do I feel so happy?