Chapter 1- Scattered

3rd POV (In Jasper, Nevada)

It's been days since the Decepticon warship destroyed the Autobot Base. The Vehicons and Insecticons search through the flaming rubble. Megatron is above, stilling missing his right arm.

"Leave no stone unturned!" Megatron ordered.

"Master, look who we found. Pulled from the wreckage of his ship Wheeljack." Starscream informed.

He shows Wheeljack, who's groaning while two Vehicons hold each of his arms. Energon bleeds from the side of his mouth.

"So, one survived. Take our guest back to the citadel for questioning. Back to Darkmount." Megatron ordered.

He looks up at Darkmount.

"This is the dawning of a new age, my liege. The reign of Megatron." Starscream declared.

"You do have a way with words, Starscream. Make haste and unearth the Autobot corpses!" Megatron ordered.

The Vehicons removed some rebel. From the other side, Optimus' body glitches and bleeds energon while buried under rubble. Later, the Vehicons present Airachnid in a red statis pod and the Forge of Solus Prime. Megatron is not impressed.

"The Forge of Solus Prime?! How is it that you have managed to materialize that, yet not the remains of a single Autobot?!" Megatron asked angrily.

"Answer your Lord and Master. Where are their bodies?!" Starscream demanded.

Meanwhile, Smokescreen phases his head through a rock wall that's in an underground cavern. He drags an injured Optimus as they both phase through the rocky wall. He gently lays Optimus against a boulder. Optimus breathes heavily as he struggles to remain alive.

"You're hurt, but you probably look way worse than you feel." said Smokescreen.

Optimus groans as he moves his helm.

"No, don't move or talk. Just power down. Get your strength back. I got you covered."

Back on the surface, Megatron discovered that the other Autobots are alive. He talks to Starscream about this as they walk across the rubble.

"The Autobots clearly Ground Bridged from their Base before it was destroyed. They could be anywhere." Megatron stated.

"We must initiate global surveillance, my Lord. Send search-and-destroy teams to every sector of this planet." Starscream suggested.

"Soundwave, monitor all Earth-based transmissions for any sign of Autobot communication with each other or with their human counterparts." Megatron ordered.

He and Starscream look up to see Military helicopters and tanks heading towards them.

"Foolish humans. I shall deploy the armada." said Starscream.

"That won't be necessary, Starscream. Not when we can engage our enemy with newfound might." Megatron tells him.

The Darkmount's fusion cannon fire a green beam that causes the helicopters and tanks to magnetize against each other. A green forcefield then sends the vehicle flying away. The town of Jasper is wrecked and empty. The military vehicles are on fire. On Darkmount, Megatron sits on his throne while making an announcement through the radio.

"A new power dominates your world.

Any further attempts to attack me will be met with even greater force. Your leaders should be advised that my fusion cannons possess enough firepower to decimate any densely populated area of my choosing. I would, in all likelihood, set sights on your nation's capital, for starters." Megatron announced through the radio.