Chapter 8- Terrorcon Epidemic

3rd POV (In the Decepticon Warship)

The warship flies through the thundering sky. In the laboratory, Knockout and Shadowblade are hearing Starscream is ranting his tailpipe off.

"Will my torment never end?! First, I had to vie for Megatron's favor against that treacherous harpy Airachnid. Now, I must contend with Shockwave and his incorrigible beast." Starscream complained.

Shadowblade rolled his optics.

"Look on the bright side, Starscream. At least one of them is currently on ice, locked up tight in the vault of our warship." Knockout tells him.

"How I would love to stuff Shockwave and his mangy abomination right into that stasis pod beside her. The only reason his Project Predacon is currently in full swing is because I supervised the acquisition of his dozens of Predacon bones." Starscream ranted.

Just then, grunts of pain can be heard.

"Will you please keep your lab rat quiet while I'm airing my grievances?"

They turn to Breakdown (Now renamed Cylas due to Silas being in his body), who's strapped against a table.

"Starscream, help me." Cylas pleaded.

Starscream chuckled in amusement as he injects his clawed digits.

"My, my, my. Whatever have you been inflicting upon poor Cylas?" Starscream asked with a smirk.

"Well, anything that merits the need for a living petri dish." Knockout replied.

He holds a syringe of Synthetic Energon before injecting the green liquid inside of Cylas. The fallen Decepticon's yellow optics turn green.

"Doesn't it bother you that you're experimenting on your partner's corpse?" Shadowblade asked in concern.

"Not really. Besides, Silas once had poor Breakdown pinned to his lab table. I think my former partner would be pleased to be a part." Knockout replied.

Cylas groaned before going offline.

"What just happened?" Starscream asked.

"You recall that Synthetic Energon I recovered from the Autobots? Well, I've been reproducing the formula to test its viability as an alternative energy source. However, the compound remains erratic. And there have been side effects." Knockout explained.

"Such as?" Starscream asked.

Cylas goes back online and lets out an angry yell.

"Starscream, I hope you replaced your T-cog. Because I'm going to tear it out all over again and feed half of it to Knockout and the other half to Shadowblade!" Cylas threatened.

He grunts as struggles against his restraints.

"Sheer, unbridled aggression." Knockout noted.

"Such power and fury! Megatron has long desired a beast-machine supersoldier, and we now possess the means of delivering one to him." Starscream states with a smirk.

Shadowblade gives out an apprehensive look. Later, Starscream is with Megatron in the main room.

"Tell me of the Predacon protoforms. What is the status of their incubation?" Megatron asked.

His arms are crossed behind his back and facing the computer screen.

"Master, if I do say so myself. I have made the most intriguing discovery. It appears that-"Starscream explained, but Megatron interrupts.

"Not now! Please continue, Shockwave. No, no one important." Megatron says through the comlink.

Starscream growls in irritation as he walks out of the main room into the hallway. Knockout and Shadowblade are waiting for him there.