Chapter 11- Persuasion

3rd POV (At the South Pole)

After fighting against a squad of Vehicons, the Autobot took Soundwave captive in order to interrogate the faceless Decepticon about Megatron's latest plans. Soundwave refuses to spill out informed and taunts the Autobots. He erased data before going offline. Fowler contacts the Autobots and reports that the Decepticons are attacking the Solaris particle collider project at the South Pole.

The Autobots head to the South Pole, only to encounter Predaking again. Optimus faces against Predaking while Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Periwinkle, and Arcee head inside the building. While heading inside, they face against the Vehicons. With the help of Laserbeak, Soundwave broke out of his restraints.

He took down Fowler, Smokescreen, and Bulkhead before kidnapping Ratchet. Optimus lays underneath a crater of the snowy ground due to Predaking knocking him down. He groans as he gets backs on his feet. Predaking transforms into his robot form and lands on the snowy ground, approaching Optimus.

"It took a Cataclysm to extinguish Cybertron's original Predacon inhabitants. You never stood a chance against me, Prime. In fact, the time has come for your extinction." Predaking sneered arrogantly.

He turned his clawed servo into an ion blaster, aiming it at Optimus. Optimus punches Predaking. In the building, Arcee, Periwinkle, Ultra Magnus, and Bumblebee continue to shoot at the Vehicons while taking cover. Wheeljack reflects the Vehicon's laser attacks with his katanas. He grabs a grenade that was attached to his hip.

"Permission to hasten our progress, chief?" Wheeljack asked Ultra Magnus.

"Granted." Ultra Magnus allowed.

Wheeljack throws the grenade near the Vehicons feet. The grenade goes off and the Vehicons are blown into scrap. They head into the center as they shoot at more Vehicons. Arcee roundhouse kicks a Vehicon and jabs another.

Wheeljack slices the Vehicons with his katanas. Periwinkle whacks several Vehicons with her Bo Staff before electroshocking more with her Shock Gloves. Bumblebee uppercuts a Vehicon and hurls it at more Vehicons. Ultra Magnus tackles Shockwave before throwing several punches at the one-optic Decepticon. Shockwave grabs Ultra Magnus by the neck.

"This is no place for a one-handed Autobot." Shockwave says coldly.

Ultra Magnus punches Shockwave with his clawed-like appendage and kicks him in the chest.

"I'll take one bum hand over one good eye any day." Ultra Magnus retorts.

He strikes Shockwave with his clawed-like appendage. Outside, Optimus punches Predaking several times. They wrestle with each other's arms. Optimus headbutts Predaking against the icy ground.

"Stand down, Predaking." Optimus demanded.

Predaking grunts as he gets up.

"I am Predaking! And I will never bow to your kind!" Predaking retorts.

He front kicks Optimus while backflipping midair. He transforms into his beast mode just as Optimus skids against the icy ground. He's about to finish off the Autobot leader with his fire breath until Megatron spoke over the comlink.

"Predaking, I have been informed that our objective is at risk. Secure it. Now!" Megatron ordered over the comlink.

Predaking roars when Optimus isn't in his sights. He breathes a stream of fire into the sky. Meanwhile in the building, Ultra Magnus and Shockwave continue to exchange blows against each other. Wheeljack roundhouse kicked a Vehicon against the ground. Bumblebee, Arcee, and Periwinkle finish off the remainders.