Epilogue- 10 Years Later

3rd POV (In New York City)

It has been a decade since Lydia and her friends seen the Autobots. They stopped the Decepticons from using the Omega Lock to Cyberform Earth. Bumblebee killed Megatron and got his voice back in the process. They used the Omega Lock to restore Cybertron. Ratchet decides to stay on Earth to help protect it.

The rest of the Autobots gave their farewells before heading back to Cybertron through the Ground Bridge. Lydia is waiting outside a restaurant in New York City. She has grown taller and slightly more curvier. Her hair is relaxed and has grown to her waist.

She's wearing a black strapless tube top, a light blue jacket, a matching mini skirt with slits on the sides, black knee length high heeled boots, and an amethyst necklace. She moved from Jasper to New York City three years ago after graduating from from Memorial University. She worked for IMG Models, where she started her modeling career and lives in an apartment. Despite being far away, she still kept in touch with her parents. She had just called Jack, Miko, and Raf for them to eat lunch together and chat.

Five minutes later, a taxi arrived. Miko, Jack, and Raf get out of the vehicle. Jack has grown a bit of muscles and his hair is sleeked back. He's wearing red short-sleeved shirt, jeans, and blue sneakers. Raf has grown taller and is more lithe.

His hair is in a small lower ponytail. He's wearing a yellow long-sleeved sweatshirt, tan pants, and brown loafers. Miko has grown taller and has a pear-shaped figure.

Her hair has grown inches past her shoulders and are in odango buns. She still has pink highlights in her bangs. She's wearing a pink tank top, ripped jeans, and black combat boots. They walk up to Lydia.

"Hey, Lydia." Jack greeted.

"Hi." said Raf.

"You're looking snazzy as usual, Beauty Queen." Miko compliments.

She, Jack, Raf, and Lydia embraced each other in a group hug.

"Come on. My stomach's killing me." Lydia chuckled.

They headed inside the restaurant, ordered their lunch, and ate as they talked to each other.

"So how's your modeling career going, Lydia?" Raf asked.

Lydia stirs her soda with a straw.

"The usual. Performing at fashion shows in different cities, promoting advertisements, wearing a variety of designer's clothes, stuff like that." Lydia replied.

She takes a sip of her soda.

"What about you guys. What have you been up to?"

"I started my YouTube channel two years ago as a travel blogger. So far, I've traveled to 15 countries and I'm almost at one million subscribers." Miko explained excitedly.

She takes out her iPhone and shows them her YouTube channel, which is dubbed 'SweetNakadai'.

"Good for you, Miko. What about you, Raf?" Lydia praised, then asked.

"After getting my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, I became an Ethical Hacker for the IT Department. Hacking into systems to protect information and prevent attacks with legal authorization." Raf explained.

"Too bad you could hack into the 'Con's systems." Miko muttered.

Jack rolls his eyes.

"I married Sierra just a year ago and she's now seven months pregnant. The baby's delivery is expected within two months. And the baby's a girl." Jack explained.

"Congratulations on becoming a Dad." Lydia praised.

"What are you going to name the baby?" Raf asked.