Chapter 6- Chain of Command

3rd POV (At the Arctic)

The cold wind blows across the sky. Piece of a glacier collapses against the icy ground. On top of another glacier is the Predacon. Its body is frozen in ice like a popsicle.

The Predacon opens it's optics as the ice starts the break and melt. It breaks the ice off of itself before letting out a blood-curdling roar. The dragon-like beast flaps its wings as it starts to fly away from the Arctic. At the Decepticon warship, Starscream questioned about Shockwave cloning an army of Predacon's.

"Is it really wise for Shockwave to spawn an army of beasts here in this laboratory, or within any part of this warship? I mean, not even the lone beast we had was compact enough to stroll these corridors without tearing them asunder. Which reminds me, I am so very sorry for your loss." Starscream points out, then apologizes in a fake sympathetic tone.

"I was referring to my offsite laboratory, which we have erected expressly for the cloning procedures." Shockwave stated.

"You think of everything, don't you?" Starscream asked bitterly.

Suddenly, the ship starts to shake.

"We are under attack! Autobots?"

Shockwave starts to type on the computer.

"Illogical. Though there appears to be an enormous mass upon the upper hull." Shockwave informed.

He, Megatron, and Starscream walk outside on the decks of the warship. The Predacon growls at them.

"How did it find us?" Starscream asked.

"Predacons possess precise homing instincts." Shockwave explained.

And astonishing resilience. Starscream, assume command of my beast." Megatron ordered.

He starts to walk back inside the warship.

"Me, master? I I mean, I wouldn't dream of seizing such an honor from its very creator." Starscream says nervously.

"Military command of the Predacon is most logical, since my services are required elsewhere." Shockwave pointed out.

He walks back inside the warship with Megatron just as the door closes. Starscream lets out a girly scream as the growling Predacon towers over him. Meanwhile in Scotland, Ultra Magnus' ship lands near a cliff. The platform lowers towards the ground with, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead on it. Ultra Magnus has the Forge attached to his back.

"All right, Beast Hunters. According to our intel, the Decepticons should be excavating for Predacon bones directly beneath us." Ultra Magnus tells them.

"On it, Chief." said Wheeljack.

He runs off the the platform.

"Does Wheeljack not comprehend the chain of command? I didn't authorize him to advance without proper cover." Ultra Magnus says to Bulkhead sternly.

"I'm sure Jackie's just trying to prove himself now that you and he are serving together again, sir." Bulkhead claimed.

"YEE-HA!" Wheeljack yelled.

He leaps off of a cliff and starts to climb down. Wheeljack looks up to see Bulkhead climbing down the cliff above him.

"Jackie, wait up. Ultra Magnus wants us to-" Bulkhead points out, but Wheeljack interrupts.

"Blah, blah, blah." Wheeljack retorts dismissively.

Bulkhead shushed Wheeljack as he points down at Vehicon. Ultra Magnus peaks from above and groans in annoyance. He turns his servo into an ion blaster.