Chapter 9- Predaking's Wrath

3rd POV (At an Energon Mine)

Wind and thunderstorms crash through the sky. The Decepticon warship hovers over a mine. Megatron and Starscream flew from the warship and transformed back into their robot forms, landing on the ground. Megatron starts walking into the mine while Starscream gasps in surprise.

"Another abandoned mine?!" Starscream asked in disbelief.

Megatron turns to the cowardly.

"Come, Starscream." Megatron instructed sternly.

He continues to walk inside the mine with Starscream reluctantly following him.

"My liege, who could have foreseen that my alternative super soldier experiment would encounter technical difficulties?" Starscream asked nervously.

"Resulting in the loss of the Insecticon hive and over half our remaining troops!" Megatron pointed out angrily.

He gets in Starscream's faceplate. Starscream gets on his knees.

"Forgive me, Master! My intentions were true! Please, please reconsider my termination!" Starscream begged.

Megatron growled in irritation as he continued to walk deeper into the mine. Starscream noticed the Predacon's inside tubes of of yellow liquid. He gets up and follows Megatron. They both walk up to Shockwave.

"The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved and will be combat-ready within three solar cycles." Shockwave informed.

"Well done, Shockwave. Knockout, I'm waiting." Megatron says through the comlink.

Outside, Knockout stands on a platform while holding a cube container of Synthetic Energon. More cubes of the green liquid are on the platform.

"On my way, Lord Megatron." Knockout says through the comlink.

The platform lowers through a glowing yellow tube. The Predacon watches from above the edge of the warship. The platform lowered inside the mine. Knockout walks of the platformas he holds the cube container of Synthetic Energon.

"Synthetic Energon troops will be delivering my remaining supply to you." Knockout tells Shockwave.

"I will determine its value after Lord Megatron's Predacon army is ready for deployment." Shockwave stated.

Knockout puts the container of energon on the ground. Just then, growling can be heard. The Predacon menacingly approaches the four Decepticons before letting out a blood-curdling roar. Starscream grabs a rod nearby

"Unruly beast! You dare to roam freely without permission?!" Starscream yelled.

He hits the Predacon's helm with the rob. He shrieks as the Predacon roars at him before landing on his posterior. Starscream lets out a girly scream as the Predacon approaches him.

As it did, it transforms into it's robot form. It has a tall muscular build, spikes on its body,scales, and wings on its back. Megatron and Knockout look at it in shock. Starscream gasps as he looks at the Predacon's robot form. It glares at Starscream.

"Strike me again, and I will bury that rod in your spark." he threatened in a deep British accent.

Starscream fearfully scoots away while he's still on his post.

"I-I did not realize that the beast was capable of transformation." said Starscream.

"Nor did I." Megatron added.

"I am no beast." The Predacon growled.

He walks up in undeveloped Predacon that's on a tube of yellow liquid.