Chapter 4- Freedom Fighters

3rd POV (In The Harbinger)

After being separated for days in order to avoid detection from the Decepticons, Team Prime is reunited with each other. Wheeljack escaped Darkmount and give the Decepticons an explosion surprise. They are aided by Ultra Magnus, a Commander and one of Optimus Prime's key Lieutenants during the war on Cybertron. Despite their reunion, they barely escaped from being scrapped by the Predacon. Ultra Magnus showed them a display of various weapons and is now explaining the plan on taking down Darkmount.

"We remain vastly outnumbered and despite our munitions, do not currently possess the firepower necessary to compromise the Decepticon citadel." Ultra Magnus tells them.

"Uncle Sam's military does. I just can't let them make a move as long as Megatron's ray guns are pointed at Washington." Fowler stated.

"Then we must infiltrate Darkmount in order to nullify its fusion cannons." said Ultra Magnus.

"Unfortunately, it seems the fortress is heavily shielded against unauthorized Ground Bridges. Even those originating from Decepticon technology." Rachet informed.

"Guess we'll have to sneak past enemy lines.
Wrecker-style." Wheeljack says with glee.

He punches his fist into his servo.

"I couldn't deal with 'Wrecker-style' on Cybertron, and I refuse to deal with it here." Ultra Magnus says sternly.

"Hmm." Wheeljack grumbled bitterly.

"Now, we require a means of thinning the Decepticon ranks to even the odds, If we're to have any hope of completing this mission.
Or of surviving it." Ultra Magnus stated.

In the underground cavern, Optimus (who's still on the brink of death) just told Smokescreen that he's become the next Prime. The usually spunky white Autobot is now reluctantly to take on that role.

"I-I can't do this. I mean, sure, who wouldn't wanna be a Prime? But I'm really not ready for that kind of responsibility." Smokescreen stated.

"Smokescreen the choice is neither yours, nor mine...to make. When it is time, the Matrix of Leadership will present itself only to one whose spark is worthy." Optimus explained weakly.

Smokescreen looked sadly at his injured leader. Meanwhile in Nebraska, Jack is at an abandoned gas station. He takes out his phone ands sends a message. In Darkmount, Starscream and Soundwave detect Jack's signal.

"I knew the humans couldn't resist using their telecommunications. That is all they seem to do. Seek and destroy!" Starscream ordered.

Five Vehicons head out of Darkmount. Back in the Harbinger, Raf sees the Vehicons heading to Jack's location on the computer.

"I have five bogeys converging right on top of Jack." Raf informed.

"Not anymore." said Rachet.

He presses a button and a Ground Bridge appears. Jack leaps out of the portal and gives Rachet a thumbs up. Rachet contacts Miko through the phone.

"Miko, your turn."

In New Jersey, Miko is ordering pizza through her flip phone while in an alleyway.

"Hello, I need two large pies; Sicilian. You deliver, right?" Miko asked through the phone.

Back in Darkmount, her location is all detected. Starscream laughs evilly.

"Humans. Standby to Ground Bridge!" Starscream ordered.

Soundwave places his hand on Starscream's shoulder and points at the screen. Both Miko and Jack's signal appear at the same time.