Chapter 10- Decepticon Captive

3rd POV (In Shockwave's Laboratory)

It has been a few days since the Decepticons discovered that the Predacon (who now named himself Predaking) can transform into its robot form and can speak. Shockwave cloned more Predacons in his secret laboratory. Fearing that Predaking and its brethren would turn against the Decepticons, Megatron planned for the other Predacon clones to be obliterated; by the Autobots. That way, Predaking won't suspect the Decepticon's treachery and will kill Autobots.

After destroying the clones, the Autobots barely escaped Predaking's wrath. Predaking swores revenge against the Autobots. Shockwave calls Megatron about his destroyed laboratory and a shocking discovery. Megatron and Starscream are now in the ruined laboratory, looking at a large mass of pure Cyber matter.

"Simply put, this combination of elements could allow us to Cyberform entire worlds." said Shockwave.

Starscream sighs in annoyance.

"Why do I feel a Shockwave plan coming on?" Starscream asked unenthusiastically.

Shockwave grabs his arm and pulls him close.

"Do not think for a moment, Starscream that it has gone unnoticed that you left me at the mercy of the Autobots." Shockwave reminded sternly.

Starscream snivels in fear and look at Megatron.

"Master! Are you going to allow one Lieutenant to harm another?" Starscream asked fearfully.

Megatron doesn't respond and stares.

"Master?!"

"I'm thinking." Megatron replied.

Shockwave shoves Starscream's helm near a spike, close to his optic.

"I am tempted to force you to share my perception of things." Shockwave says coldly.

Starscream whimpers as he tries to get out of Shockwave's grip and not lose an optic.

"No! I only did what I thought was best for the mission. But I do feel compelled to add that it was my very error in judgment that made this happy accident possible! If I recollect, you were seeking to purge your laboratory of sensitive materials before the Autobots arrived, were you not?" Starscream asked fearfully.

"Your argument...is logical." Shockwave accepted.

He moves Starscream's helm away from the spike. Starscream growls as he smacks Shockwave's arm away.

"Exemplary teamwork. Now tell me, Shockwave. Why does this cyber matter resemble chaos?" Megatron asked.

"The basic elements are apparently unstable I will turn my attention to correcting that." Shockwave replied.

"Nevertheless, should we use this Cyber matter to restore Cybertron or Cyberform Earth. We would require a launch mechanism, would we not? Then we will focus all our remaining resources upon the successful reconstruction of the Omega lock." Megatron stated.

At Hanger E, Ratchet is repairing Ultra Magnus' right servo. Optimus, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Arcee, Periwinkle, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Miko, Lydia, Jack, and Raf watch the operation. Ratchet stops as he turns to the others.

"I've done everything I can. Considering the limitations of my equipment, and less than ideal spare parts." Ratchet tells them.

He shows the others a metal claw-like appendage that's currently attached to Ultra Magnus' wrist.

"It remains uncertain if Ultra Magnus's new appendage will be fit for battle. Though it should prove functional, after the requisite amount of therapy."